Getaway Trip?

Sthembiso's POV

I am finally a free man. How does it feel being one? It actually feels awesome and now i don't have to worry about being known as a murderer or anything else that has to do with criminal things even though I am one.

I'm glad that my dad chose Amu to represent me and I'm also glad that she found the mole even though she never expected to help us in that way. I must do something nice for her to show some appreciation and hopefully that time my ban will be over because the starvation is killing me.

I can't believe she is denying me access to her punani. I know I might have hurt her to the point of her skipping work but she wants me to survive two weeks without it. Maybe if it wasn't the best I wouldn't mind but hers is heaven. Hence the guys she dated enjoyed it and one took it as far as recording.

I do feel the guilt the more time I spend with her. Everyday I am riddled with guilt and i try my best to ignore it but everytime she laughs or smiles I realise that all of this is fake and that I'm using her for my own good. I always tell myself that I'm doing it for my family everytime I feel this guilt inside of me. I just wish the circumstances were different though.

And then there is the likes of Kuhlekonke who might be jealous of my close relationship with Amu. I don't understand what she gave these guys but I also want it for my future women that i might love with my heart because i chose them myself. I honestly don't care about the little jealousy going on because he is the least of my problems.

Now that this case is over we have to watch and see what the Mngomezulu's are going to bring to the table. I don't know how they going to come up with a plan to attack us but surely they coming up with something smart.

I'm glad that now we have a plan in motion for the Mngomezulu's so me dating Amu doesn't sound like a bad idea after all. We just need to execute it perfectly and then put this thing behind us and move on with our lives. The casualties part scares me the most because I think I'm scared of losing her...I'm spewing nonsense now let me stop thinking.

"Whatever you thinking about must be serious if you ignore us like this." says Sbongakonke. "Yeah it is serious so let me continue thinking in peace." I say.

I need to find a way to get rid of Siyanda. I'll take Amu's advice and wait for probably three to four months until the case dies down and then i shall get her, her brother and that lawyer and that witness in court. I'm planning to assassinate Siyanda and torture the brother because he told lies about me. The best part is that I no longer have to pretend with Siyanda.

"Hawu Sthembiso are you literally going to ignore us?" asks ma. "I did say i would like to continue thinking in peace." I say. "I didn't know you meant literally." "How does it feel being free?" asks dad. "It feels nice. The weight has been lifted off my shoulder."

"We have to go out to a restuarant tonight." says ma. "I want to change first before we go out." I say. "Drop us off at Sthembiso's house we will get ready there and we will meet you at the restuarant." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"We still going on that vacation you promised right?" I ask. "Yes we are. I can book a hotel tonight and your dad can get the jet ready for tomorrow morning. We will leave tomorrow and come back on Monday night." says ma. "We going on vacation?" asks Siphelele.

"Yes we are. To celebrate your brother's freedom." says ma. "Where we going?" asks Siphelele. "We going to Cuba." "Perfect. I can meet some Mexicans and make some cute babies." "And at least you can drop out of school cause babies need your attention all the time." says dad.