Cuddles - Grizzy×Reader

Not Requested

They/Them Pronouns

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Grizzy's POV

I scroll through TikTok, chuckling at the random videos on my 'For You' page. This is how I spend my time when I'm not doing anything in particular, just searching the Internet for humour. The world is a bizarre place. I occasionally get those bunch of girls who dance for content, but I just scroll past. I'm not interested in women showing off how much they can move their body. It's definitely not my kind of content, especially when it's not something I necessarily find attractive, and I've already got my own lover already.

They are the sweetest person ever. They're slightly short, with fluffy brown hair. They have eyes of the sky, smooth skin all over, a soft smile always showing when they're around me, their adorable giggle when something tickles their humour, their clingy behaviour when they're tired. A perfect human, and they chose me. The only person I have to thank is Megan, my friend's girlfriend, for introducing me to Y/N. The best moment of my life.

I blink back into focus, the video on repeat in my hands, and I continue to scroll. The original Group Sleep Stream hit the Like goal, so tonight the plan is to do another. However, this time, Y/N is joining. I need to leave the house in about half an hour, so I decide lock my phone and rise from my chair to begin sorting everything out go. While I slide the phone into my pocket, I swing my studio door open, pushing myself out into the hallway, and I step towards the bedroom.

They were glancing down on their side of the bed, at a large backpack. Two different blankets were in their hands, and they kept switching their glance between the two. I chuckle, breaking their focus to glance at me. "Nelson! Don't scare me like that," they chirp, giving me a slight glare before smiling. I start cackling even more, "Deciding between blankets?" I question, lifting up my own empty backpack from the floor. Shoving it on the bed, their attention was pulled back onto the blankets. Their mind was constantly racing, switching their focus is a dangerous task, so I decide to leave them to ponder over blankets. I grab a pair of clothes, a pair of dark blue shorts and a black t-shirt, shoving them deep into the bag, along with white socks and two pairs of underwear. I never used to pack two pairs for one night, but Y/N convinced me to start when they moved in, and it turns out that I agree with their views. Smart ideas.

I reach down, unplugging my charger to bring with me, and I glance back at Y/N. They had finally chosen the larger, fluffier one - picture's of bees were dotted across a pale grey background. It was a Christmas present for them last year, but they enjoy sharing it with me. I smile at them once they look in my direction, and they return the smile, "Sorry, did I forget to respond to something?"
"My question didn't need answering, so don't worry," I comment, smiling to myself as I place my charger inside. Before zipping it up, I grab a can of deodorant, face wash and a bag with matching toothbrushes with a toothpaste tube, shoving them inside. Y/N had zipped their bag up too, swinging it onto their back. They grin at me once again, before strutting out the room and down the stairs. I follow close behind. We reach the front door, swinging it open, slamming it shut, and locking it.

Starting down the street, heading left of the house, all the way to Chris' house. It's a long walk, but I enjoy it. Y/N walks next to me, and they accidentally bump into me a couple of times, but I don't mention it. They never do it intentionally. I wrap my arm around their shoulders, pulling them in. They glance up at me, synchronising their footsteps with mine. "I don't blame you if you pull out half way through and go sleep upstairs," I tease, shaking them lightly with my one arm. They giggle, leaning into my body more as we walk, "I won't pull out, trust me, I can sleep through anything."
"We'll see about that," I wink, letting go to allow them to walk properly, chuckling at my own remark.

We eventually arrive at Chris' house, and I knock on his door. Large steps are heard from behind before the door opens wide. "Nelson, Y/N! Come on in," the 6'4 male states, standing out of the way to welcome us. I allow them to go first, they waddle in, giving our friend a small hug, before heading into the living room, a smile on their face the whole time. I step inside, giving him a high five, following Y/N. "We thought we'd come a little early, just for the sake of it," I comment, dropping my bag next to the sofa. Y/N still had their bag on their back, "It getting dark too, I hate walking in the dark," they comment, still smiling.
"Well, do either of you want a drink?" Chris asks, leaning against the door frame. Y/N lowers themself onto the sofa we'd be staying on for the night, "Can I have a Cola, please?" I head towards him, "I can grab the drinks, no worries,"
"No no, I insist," he returns
"Chris, we used to live together, I'm used to getting my own drinks," I chuckle, heading towards his kitchen, with him following closely behind.

Entering the Living room with two glasses filled with Coke, the doorbell rings. I pass one glass to Y/N before placing the second one down onto the coffee table. Their bag was on the floor finally, and they had a sip of their drink, before the room filled with two more people. "Nelly!!" the darker haired man announces, "Y/N, you're joining us?" They nod lightly, placing their drink down, "Yep, why not?" they chuckle.
"Yo yo bitchessss!" The shorter, lighter haired one exclaims, following the first one. Droid and Pezzy, two other mates of ours. We're all loud, that's for sure, but that's just our group.

I take a mouthful or two of my drink while Chris struggles with the sofa, trying to make it recline for us to commence the sleep stream. I decide to step in and assist, while Y/N was in the other room changing. We eventually got it to recline, with Droid instantly jumping onto it with his fluorescent green onesie zipped up onto him. He stretches his legs out, crossing them over each other, "Thanks for the bed, y'all can sleep on the floor," he smirks, causing Chris to attempt to pick him up off the sofa. We all start cackling, with another laugh slowly erupting in the room. Y/N had returned, wearing their usual pyjamas. A black long sleeve top, dark grey baggy trousers and a pair of white fluffy socks. I turn to them and smile, looking them up and down, "You're overdressed," I say, jokingly. They lightly blush, before returning the joke, "Well, I don't want the grippers showing on stream, thank you," they smirk, causing the erupting of chuckling to emerge once again.

I position myself in the same place as the last one, right in the corner, but this time I had Y/N to my left. They start dragging their blanket out of the bag while Chris attempts to start the stream up. Delicately covering both of us with it, Droid giggles, "Love the blanket!!" he shouts from the opposite side to the sofa from us. Their face lights up, grinning, "Thank youuu!! I got it for Christmas." They respond with thumbs up, before Chris launches himself into the middle of the sofa. I wrap my arm over Y/N's shoulders, allowing them to get closer if they wish. The stream starts, chat filling up, Subscriptions, Bits, all sorts. I'm used to this kind of stuff, but Y/N has a shocked look on their face. I forget they don't stream whatsoever, so this is bizarre to them. The first Video-share appears on the screen, the same Bass-Boosted Buzz Lightyear advert that appears every time. Everybody laughs, even Y/N but with their ears covered.

Midnight strikes, and videos keep coming in. I keep almost drifting off, but bass boosted memes keep me conscious. I continue erupting with laughter, glancing over at the rest of the group. They're all awake, except one - the small human in between my arms, with a pillow wrapped around the back of the head to block the noise out. I ensure their ears are still covered, and I let them rest. While adjusting the pillow, they slowly flip over, their face in my chest, the pillow still covering their ears. I blush lightly, allowing their half-conscious self to get comfy, before relaxing, wrapping the blanket around them and just accepting the fate that I won't be moving for a while.

They're so adorable.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈