Fallen - Angel!Puffer × Masc!Reader

Not Requested
He/Him Pronouns

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Days began merging, the memories of them lacking as it was an almost repeat of the day before. A reoccurring nightmare of capitalism, having to work hard just to live a decent, normal life. Monday to Friday was work days, office work; Saturday and Sunday, however, were days you dedicated to solely playing video games with your small, but well-known, friend group. Content creators, a title given to you by thousands of people all around the globe. Despite having your dedicated days, you still choose to play a small amount of weekdays, but you never make plans then.

A sigh escapes your lips as you adjust your jacket that covered your arms, climbing the stairs and down the corridor, unlocking a door to a small office space. Three seats were dotted around the room, a black chair on wheels with a tall back tucked underneath a light birch desk, the other two being white framed seats with dark blue cushioning on the bottom and the back rest which normally reaches to the middle of people's spines. A monitor was rested furthest along the desk - a pure black keyboard and mouse in front of it - that was connected to a computer tower below the desk. A large bookcase was against the wall behind the large black chair, as well as two gray filling cabinets. The wall with the desk rested against it had a window a couple of inches above, detailing a expansive view of the city surrounding the building, a small succlent resting on the window ledge.

Dropping your body behind the desk onto the chair, you drop your backpack to your left, switching on the computer as your body is down there, and the monitor as you sit up properly. The screen flashes up, illuminating your face and reflecting off of your glasses. Typing your password in, you dread the day ahead of you, and you wish for it to end at that second. Thankfully, it was a Friday, so your two upcoming days were freedom. Pure freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your body aches as you rise from your seat, scooping your bag into hands and swinging into onto your back, your computer switches off as you stride out of the room, flicking he light off and locking the door. Haste actions, begging to get out of there as soon as possible. Due to the current season, it was almost dark, and you knew that it would be fully black once you got home. Carefully shutting the entrance door behind you, your journey begins, walking down the pavement and away from the town centre. Houses were lined along the side of the road, a small pavement separating them, streetlights dotted along the concrete slabs to ensure people could see where they were walking. However, your house was too far out for these, so 10% of your walk was in the dark, forcing you to turn on a flashlight built into your phone.

However, a small section of this path was lit. You glance around, up and down, but no streetlight was built here while you were at work - you doubted it, but anything could be possible. Searching even more, you uncover the source of the light, the rays peaking through the leaves of a large bush. Your head is shoved inside, eyes shooting around to hunt for the entity causing the disruption of darkness.

A man led in the middle of the bush, seemingly unconscious, but not dead as his chest rose up and down. He was led on his back, so majority of his features were shown to you, but his face was smothered in dirt, and a bleeding cut was across his cheek. His body was covered by a full white suit, with a loosened light blue tie around his neck. the jacket was unbuttoned, as well as the top two buttons of his shirt. Something about his existence caught your interest, so you drop your bag outside of the bush, and decide to assist the poor man.