[18+] Under The Desk ~ Puffer × Fem!Reader

So uhhh this is a lot different from the usual stuff. We were down bad.

Collab with the amazing @peace_and_lovezz2003 !!
Go check them out :)

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

As you step towards the door, a wave of energy crashes over you as the plan begins. The house was a short walk from your own. Your knuckles rattle against the door, as well as a finger from the other hand clicking the doorbell. A tune sings out, with the strikes echoing out. Silence. Very faint footsteps slowly start sounding.

The door swings open, the owner stood behind it with a smile. Hair ruffled up like he had just woken up, glasses delicately resting on the bridge of his nose. Hanging from his shoulders was a plain white t-shirt, and black shorts around his waist and thighs, a strong indication of the temperature for the day.

"Y/N, you're earlier than usual," he chuckles, allowing you inside by stepping away.

You shut the door behind you once you enter, "Well, thought it would be nice to talk about… stuff."

"That's not suspicious at all."

"Haha, you wish." You hoped your dismissiveness would remove any ideas from his mind, as you knew he was right.

The day before you had discussed what the night would entail, he would order takeaway - your choice - and then you would join his stream. Reaction content, a mindless task. Then, you would either stay at his, or head home. Depending on how much the both of you drink.

After a while, the takeaway arrived, and since you had both decided on KFC, it came along quickly. Deciding the cheapest option was to get a family meal, you decide on the 8 piece tenders with two mashed potatoes, and four biscuits. Chris chose to have a lemonade, and you decided on a Diet Pepsi. Together, you both take a seat - closer than usual - to eat, the bucket resting on the low coffee table opposite.

"So," he wipes his mouth lightly with a napkin after his second tender, "What did you want to discuss?"

I play with my fingers, picking at them. I’m nervous for some reason. “I uh… things have just been difficult at home lately..” He looks at me sympathetically, and I smile sadly. “Living alone sucks dude.” He nods in aggreement.

“No yeah I get it, I have this big house and it feels empty all the time.”

"I mean, you know I'm always happy to come over, right? And you're always welcome at mine." I lock my eyes with him.

"I'll keep it in mind," he bubbly responds, finishing off his pot of mashed potatoes. You had finished yours at the start, and had reached your last tender.

Once the both of you had completed the meal, you sense that Chris had his eyes on you. But where? The feeling caused you to spin your face towards him, realising that he was just inspecting your face. Flashing him a quick smile, you stand and begin collecting the rubbish, as a way to say 'Thank you for getting this'. It was the polite thing to do, but apparently he could not accept the offer, and took over.

You sigh in defeat at his stubbornness, but you collected items he had either missed or dropped, with his attempts to carry everything in one go failed. You both end up cackling about the situation, before he checks his phone and exclaims, "Perfect timing! I usually start stream in about ten minutes."