chapter 73

Chapter 73

" That is between me and my mom" Olivia said and give Travis a wry smile.

" I will take it that you don't want to talk about it and I won't pester you to tell me about it" Travis said and set to leave the room after changing her dressing. She wants to keep whatever happened there between her and her mom confidential and he respects that.

"Come downstairs for lunch later and don't stress your arm"  Travis said and walk out of the room. 

Olivia sigh and walk into the bathroom to wash up. After she finish washing up she walked out of the bathroom and put on a yellow crop top and blue short jeans.  She always wake up to see new clothes in her closet and she know only one person will do that and that is Troy. One is that she hasn't receive the kind of treatment she is receiving here all her life before. All her life she hasn't been treated badly the way Troy treats her and no one has ever been so caring towards her the way Travis does. She didn't think too much about the fight she had with her mother earlier because there is nothing to think about there.

She is not having any affair with the two Gerald's son so basically there is no affair to stop there. 

Some hours later, after sleeping her eyes out, she went downstairs for lunch and saw Travis talking to someone on the phone.

" I will get back to you" He said and hung up. He went straight to the kitchen and start dishing the food. Olivia just sat there and wait for the food. She is already getting use to Travis kindness somehow but she don't think she can ever get use to Troy's maltreatment.

Travis dropped the tray on the table and start setting the dish on the table.

" What do we have for lunch?" Olivia ask as her bowel rumble for a while at the sight of the dishes.

" Poison. We are having poison for lunch " Travis said and took his seat opposite her. He purposely said that to see her reaction. He likes it too when she frown her face like a kitty. 

" Poison?" Olivia ask as she frown her face. 

' is everyone planning to kill me?' she thought to herself.

" Yes so are you still going to eat?" Travis reply with his own question and Olivia felt like everyone is acting strange. What happened to the Travis she knew? The Travis she knew will not cook poison for her to eat. Well people change and can't be trust easily.

" Of course I'm still going to eat. I don't mind dying with you, atleast I will leave a legacy and die a honorable death by dying with a beauty god like you." Olivia said and start opening the dishes. She seems to have understand the game Travis is trying to play with her so she decide to take the other way round so that he won't get the result he wanted. He was expecting her to be scared but no, she is a mixed blood of china and philipine and people from China don't get scared or fall for little pranks like poison.

Travis frown his face for the first time. He wasn't expecting that from Olivia . He was expecting her to flinch, look scared and I don't know... 

The word that caught him of guard most was dying with him. She don't mind dying with him, so she is going to eat the food even if it's a real poison. 

' where did she get that courage from?' Travis ask himself silently and the more she acts cute and bold the more he find himself getting closer to her. So Travis decide to play along with her too.

" You don't mind dying with me? Is that a confession or what?" Travis ask as he rest his jaw on his palm. He really look super cute from this posture.