chapter 120

Chapter 120

Olivia wonder why they are in a rush. Does it mean the devil is very hungry or what?

The elevator arrived at the first floor and Troy immediately held Olivia arm and they walked out of the company. Some employees actually saw him but they don't get to see the face of the lady with him.

At that moment some of them feel like the place they all want be has been taken.

Troy open the car door and olivia get inside and without second thought he drove out of the company with a mischievous smile on his face.

' come and get the collateral girl brother' he thought to himself as he change the jar to jar three. 

Travis arrived at the sixteenth floor and walk into the office with Ethan tailing behind him but met the office empty with unfinished documents and files. 

He look around but couldn't find either Troy or Olivia anywhere.  Her baby cologne still linger in the air which means they just left not quiet long.

Ethan was surprised because the president was in his office a while ago and it seems he was with someone in his office before.

' did he bring a baby to the office or what I'm a smelling?' Ethan asked himself and then he realised the elevator has gone downward.

" Where is your boss" Travis asked with a distant voice and Ethan shuddered.

' another devil' he thought to himself before responding to Travis question.

" He was here a while ago" Ethan reply and Travis raised his brows at him.

" Is there any other way out of the office?" Travis asked and Ethan points towards the private elevator and Travis eyes became dark.

" Troy" he groaned and walk towards the elevator that just came up.

" Only the president can open that elevator" Ethan reminds him. Only Troy's fingerprints can open that elevator which means only him can use that elevator.

" We have the same DNA" Travis reminds him incase he don't know and he place his hand on the elevator which opened almost immediately

" Biometrics confirmed" The system speak and the elevator clicked open.

Ethan mouth formed an O shape as he couldn't believe his eyes. 

' did he just open the elevator with his finger print?' he asked himself in awe as he watch the elevator go down to the first floor.

He quickly brings his phone out and put a call to Troy who was driving on the highway. 

Troy check the caller ID and saw it was Ethan. At first he wanted to ignore the call but then he changed his mind to know what is going on in his side.

" The beauty in hoodie opened your private elevator with his fingerprints" Ethan said with his voice hoarse and Troy smirk

" One, I'm the only beauty. Two he has the same DNA as me fool" Troy said and hung up. He already predict that Travis will find the elevator and open it with his biometrics.

Somehow he wished he can just have his own privacy. Must Travis biometrics work for everything he locked with his biometrics?

They arrived at a mini restaurant far away from the company and olivia finally let out a sigh of relief. At least she can grab something to eat now after waiting for three hours.