chapter 183: say yes

" okay just let me know if you need anything else" Troy said and ended the call.

" Hey dummy" he called when he saw Olivia standing on the steps.

" Is that the lawyer who is in charge of my case?" Olivia asked and Troy nod his head in response.

The peach gown she was wearing hung tightly to her body thereby revealing her average curves and complimenting her peach hair band.

There's no doubt that the Gerald's provides everything she needed for her. Ranging from clothes to footwear's.

" We found so many evidence against your aunt and it seems your dad is innocent" Troy said with his eyes fixed on the lady on the stairs.

" What!" Olivia exclaimed and rushed down the stairs. They knew all along that her father was innocent but the evidence provided against him back then were enough to say otherwise.

" We still need to investigate further to have enough evidences. By the way, your aunt is in isolation" Troy said still not taking his eyes off her.

Olivia felt dissappointed when she heard they still need more evidences for her father's case but when she heard about her aunt isolation, a confused and surprised expression appeared on her face.

" I thought she was in prison" she said slowly.

" Yes but it seems she has gone crazy. She became violent so she was isolated" Troy explained.

Since Olivia's kidnap incident happened, Troy has been investigating the incident and other incidents that were associated.

" It will be better if she died" Olivia mumbled and Troy squint his eyes at her. He couldn't believe the saint Olivia will say such words.

" Why are you doll up?" Troy asked out of nowhere and Olivia face flushed in embarrassment.

" What? Can't I dress up?" She replied  with her own question.

" Of course you can. Are you going on a date with someone?" He asked curiously because to him, she looked extraordinary beautiful this morning.

" No Troy" Olivia replied. She really don't have the energy to argue with him today. She feel tired and talking is more like a hassle.

" Then why don't we go on a date?" Troy asked and Olivia flashed a glare at him.

She noticed he had changed a lot. The way he talks to her and the way he acts around her. But the devil has different personalities right. So you can't tell if he has really changed for good.

" Can I visit my Dad?" She asked instead of answering the question throwed at her.

" No it's too dirty there. You might get infected with a disease" Troy replied almost immediately. He really can't let her go there after seeing that she has been acting weird lately.

" What about my mom and Louis?" She asked again.

" Yes on one condition" Troy replied with his hands in his pant pockets.

" What condition is that?" Olivia asked.

" Go on a date with me" Troy replied shamelessly.

" Is that all?" Olivia asked again and Troy nod his head in response like a little boy.

" Then deal" Olivia replied. She hadn't seen her family for what seems like three months now so she would do anything to see them even if it means going on a date with the devil.

Troy was beyond surprised when he heard her agree so easily. He thought she was actually going to turn him down but seems like the girl before her had changed a lot. Others might not notice it but he does.

" It's settled then" Troy grinned at her and Olivia just went upstairs to get her bag and phone while Troy followed behind her to change into another shirt.

Both of them came downstairs at the same time like couples who were going out to party.
Troy made sure he wore a peach t-shirt and a blue jacket so that their dress code will match.

They got into the car and drove off. Troy made sure to sneak a photo of them together in the mall buying groceries for the Herdderson's and a photo of them in the car before the got off.

Mrs Xue and Louis were outside plucking vegetables in the garden.

" Mother" Olivia called while approaching them in the garden with Troy tailing behind her.

" Olivia" Both Louis and his mother called at the same time.

The expression on their faces were enough to say that they were happy to see all and they both missed her.

Mrs Xue stretched her arms forward to hug her daughter but just when she wanted to do that, the young man behind her dragged her backward.

" You will get your clothes dirty" Troy whispered closed to Olivia's ear. She tried to hide her anger because she doesn't want her mother to know.

" Mom I almost step on your toes" Olivia said with a smile to cover up for what Troy did and to clear the tensed confusion on her mother's face.

" Are you two couples now?" Louis asked out of the blue and both Olivia and Troy turned to look at each other in bewilderment. That was when it dawn on her that they were wearing matching outfits.

" Oh Louis, your mouth runs like erosion" Olivia replied feeling nervous. She really don't know the right answer to give for that question.
If she says no, what will she say again if he asked why they were wearing matching outfits.

" Is it true that both of you are couples now?" Mrs Xue asked as she give her daughter that familiar expression.

Olivia could sense the meaning behind her mother's tone and expression. Besides, she is aware that her mother don't want her to have anything to do with the Gerald's. Even if they're couples, only Louis is going to support them because he had always want her to do anything that will make her happy. But she doesn't think being couples with Troy or Travis will make her happy because she has to constantly worry about the relationship between her and her mother.

" Say yes" Troy whispered for only Olivia to hear and her heart froze.

More chapter drops before 11pm.
I'm out of village.

Grace ebenchi ❤️❤️ 💎
I love you all......