YOUR BEST IS NEXT

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future
Jeremiah 29:11

Have you ever wondered why you are passing through hardship and trials right now?
Do you wonder and worry about what the future has in stock for you?
Maybe you are wondering why all your loved ones are against you or why the friends you always cherished have suddenly abandoned you.
Everything seems to be going wrong, in fact, sometimes it feels like God is far from you.
You ask yourself why things aren't working out the way they should?
How am I going to get out of this problem?
All this pains, will they ever go away?.............

We keep forgetting that the creator of the universe is in control of our lives, we think we can solve our problems by ourselves and we shut him out of our lives only to come back crying to him when they prove to be so difficult.
Don't forget that God is aware of everything that you are going through,he allows all these to happen so that we rise higher, stronger and bigger.
God does not allow us to face hardship that he knows we can not bear,all the things you are going through right now, all the pains, all the loved ones that left us, he knows about them all and he allowed them for a reason because he is preparing you for greatness and he is oreparing you for the best.

In every game there are levels and the higher the levels get, the bigger and more difficult the games become and the more wonderful the prices are.
This is just how our live is, the more bigger and higher we want to get the more difficulties we experience.

We were taught that Raw gold has to go through hot fire and other processes for the impurities to be remove before it becomes a shiny and one of the most costlyy precious stones on earth.
You can imagine your life to be like this, we are raw gold and all this things that we are passing through right now is for all the impurities to come out and for us to be better version of ourselves.
Some of these impurities might be the people we call friends or the things we have right now.
Sometimes for us to reach where we want to, we have to let go of certain things.
Your friends might have left you,it's okay better one's are coming.
Trust God and his process and have in mind that the best is next and better days are coming.

I am sure we all know the story of Job in the Bible, despite everything that can against him he stto his ground and allowed God to take control of his life and at the end he got more than he ever had.

Job 23:10-for the knows whatever path I take and when he has tried me I shall come from as gold.

Friends all these are just stages it will be over.
Be still and trust in God.
Remember:
-Joseph had to be sold as slave, went to prison before he became a prime minister.
-Esther had to be taken captive before she was made queen.
-Job had to loose everything before he got more than he ever had.
-The wine at the wedding in Cana of Galilee had to run out before Jesus could water into wine and that became the best wine.

God is in control be rest assured.
He has plans for you, you just have to obey his leadings
He has plans to prosper you and not harm you, to give you an expected end ,hope and future.
Now that dosen't mean everything will be alright all the time absolutely not but God assured us that he is with us in every step of the way.
I'm sure that if our eyes will be opensd to see how God is orchestrating behind the scenes of our lives,we will stop getting worked up when things go wrong.
So instead we should always be grateful and when things seem to be going wrong, put a smile on that cute face of your and declare:
God thank you because I know you are working out things for me, thank you because I have a bright future, thank you because I know you gave made a way for me,i so grateful because my life is in your hands and what am going through is just phase,I know that you have a the best for the next and better days are coming my way.

Remember you will be what you declare, so go ahead and speak positivity into you life.
Go ahead, live your life with faith, be excited, God has big plans for you
Think positivity
Speak positivity.
YOUR BEST DAYS ARE COMING
GOD IS IN CONTROL
HE IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL
SMILE AND FACE YOUR CHALLENGES WITH YOUR HEAD UP, WITH FAITH AND CONFIDENCE.

Authors note
Just felt like someone needs this right now,I also do.
Please share to your friends and loved ones and be rest assured that YOUR BEST IS NEXT.
I WILL LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS.
STAY HAPPY
GOD BLESS YOU!!