Chapter Seven

I woke up in a hospital room. Miguel was sitting in a chair next to my hospital bed, his knee bouncing, and him having a concerned look on his face while staring at the floor. "Miguel?" I asked. He looked up. "Oh my god, Y/n. You're awake. Thank god." He said, his eyes filling up with tears. He ran over to me, hugging me and kissing my forehead. I smiled, saying "Baby, I'm okay. I'm here." He smiled pulling away. "Miguel, what happened?"

I got into a car accident at 6:32 PM last night. I wasn't conscious when the ambulance arrived, and my heart was failing. Apparently I got a concussion and I broke my leg, but it could be worse. I was in surgery when my parents and Brien got to the hospital, and when they called Mikey. I was finishing up surgery when Miguel arrived at the hospital, and he spent the night in the chair next to me. "When I got the call from your parents, my heart dropped. I grabbed my keys and sped through traffic, because I didn't know if I would see you again." Miguel said, wiping his tears away with the back of his hand. "Y/n... I thought I lost you." 

Mikey and I had known each other for months now, but I hadn't seen him cry until today. And seeing him cry made my heart shatter. "Miguel, come here." I said, opening my arms. He hugged me back and didn't let go for a very long time. 

When I got discharged from the hospital, they gave me a pair of crutches to help me walk, but Miguel kept asking me if I needed help with using the actual crutches. When I finally got home, there were balloons in my living room and a banner saying "Welcome home Y/n!" Kaylee and Brien popped out of their hiding spots, yelling "SURPRISE!!!" I smiled. "Oh my god guys! This is amazing!" I looked over at Miguel, who was smirking. "Did you have anything to do with this?" I asked him smiling. "Maybe." He replied, still smirking. 

Brien, Kaylee, Miguel and I were hanging out in my room, when my parents came in. "Y/n, Brien, me and your dad have a dinner event to go to, are you guys all okay with staying here on your own tonight?" My mom asked. All of us said sure. When my parents left, we all went downstairs to go watch a movie. Miguel and I were cuddling during the movie, him playing with my hair. Halfway through the movie, I noticed Kaylee and Brien were getting really close with each other. 

When the movie ended, Kaylee and Brien were asleep. Miguel tapped me on the shoulder and signaled for us to go upstairs. I took his hand and led him up the stairs. We walked into my room, I changed the LED lights to red, and he closed and locked the door.

(sorry for such a short chapter, but thank you so much for 500 reads!)