Chapter Eight

Miguel grabbed my waist and pinned me against the wall. He smirked before kissing me, one of his hands on my upper waist, the other on my cheek making its way down to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I love this boy. He's kind, he's smart (kind of), he's hot, he's everything to me. I love him. I was down bad. He moved his lips down to my neck, breathing heavily and leaving hickeys everywhere. We kept making out until I heard a knock at the door. SHIT.

I quickly changed the LED lights back to blue, Miguel threw himself onto my bed as I unlocked and opened the door. Kaylee was standing there, smirking. "Hey guys... what's happening?" She said, holding in laughter. "Um, uh, nothing, why?" I said. She shrugged. "I don't know, I heard some heavy breathing or something." She replied, smirking at me. I turned around to face Miguel. We both had the same look, our eyes wide. She didn't hear that, did she? Oh my god. Did she think Mikey and I were fucking?

"Anyways" She says, sitting down at my desk. "Brien's asleep, and I don't want to wake him up, and I'm bored. So I decided I'd bother you instead." She looks at me. "Unless you guys want some.... privacy..?" I give her a look saying GIRL IF YOU DONT SHUT YOUR TRAP IM GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT. "Um, nope we don't, uh, need privacy, thank you for that, Kaylee." I said rolling my eyes at her. She held her hands up, holding in laughter. "So... you guys like, a thing?" She asked Miguel. He looked at me, smiled, and said, "Yeah. She's mine." I blushed, looking away. 'She's mine' kept replaying in my head. "Well then..." Kaylee started. Oh NO. "I just wanted to make one thing clear. Brien is crazy, but I am MENTALLY INSANE. You do something that hurts Y/n, I will track you down, find you, and rip your FUCKING throat out. Do I make myself clear?" Kaylee said, giving Miguel a death stare. Miguel's eyes widened. He nodded and Kaylee sat back down in her chair, saying, "Good." She stood up. "I'll let you guys have some privacy." She said, winking at me, closing and locking the door behind her. 

I turned to Miguel. He seemed horrified. "Hey I'm sorry about that..." I started. He laughed. "No worries." He leaned in and we kissed again. "So... should we continue what we were doing?" He asked, smirking. "If you insist." I said, leaning in again.

Thank you so much for reading, ily all! 💗💗💗

P.S.: make sure to keep an eye out for a miguel/robin oneshot story!🤭💋