Chapter 9 - Killer reveal/The end

Back in the house:

Randy continues to watch Halloween all by himself after everyone left the party.

Randy: No, Jamie. Uh, watch out. Watch out, Jamie. You know he's around. You- you know— look there he is. I told you. I told you he's right around the corner.

As he continues to watch the movie, he doesn't notice Ghostface walking behind him.

Randy: Jamie, look behind you. Look behind you. Turn around. Behind you. Oh turn— Behind you! Behind, Jamie. (The killer raises their knife behind him) Jamie, turn around. Oh, God! Yeah.

The killer was about to kill Randy, only to hear Mason and Sidney call out for help outside.

Outside:

Mason and Sidney stop at a fence before tearing a few boards off and crawl through the opening of the fence. They then run toward the van and knock on the van, startling Kenny, who was sleeping in the back seat of the van.

Sidney: Let us in!

Kenny opens the door for them and they get in right away.

Sidney: The killer's coming after us.

Kenny: Where?

Mason: He's inside the house.

Kenny: Wait, wait. There's a camera in the house. Look.

They look at the camera footage and see when the killer first walked into the room when Randy was watching Halloween.

Mason: Oh, God, no.

Kenny: Oh, shit. Behind you, kid.

Sidney: Randy!

Kenny: Behind you!

He then opens the side door and gets out of the van. He sees the front door wide open and realizes something.

Kenny: Shit.

Sidney: What?

Mason: What is it?

Kenny: We're on 30-second delay.

They watch the ghost faced killer walk off camera before Kenny turns around and gets his neck sliced by Ghostface. The 2 teens watch horrified. Kenny turns around and looks at Sidney and Mason.

Kenny: The... door.

He then falls to the ground. Ghostface sees the two are vulnerable and goes to attack them. As Mason closes the door quickly, he gets stabbed in his shoulder in the process.

Sidney: Mason!

Mason: I'm alright.

As the killer tries to get the door open, the two see a small compartment and manage to crawl through and escape.

Meanwhile:

Gale and Dewey run up the driveway, frantic. Neither know what has happened in the area so far.

Dewey: Is there a phone in the van?

Gale: Yeah.

Dewey: (Gives Gale his light) Lock yourself in it. Call the sheriff for backup.

He runs to the house with his gun in hand.

Gale: Be careful!

As he walks into the house, the movie continues to play on the tv while looks around for anything.

Dewey: Neil? (Walks down a hallway) Mr. Prescott?

He opens one of the doors and aims his gun before seeing no one and nothing suspicious. He walks into the living room and aims his gun and still notices nothing. He sweats nervously and clears his throat before going back to searching the place.