Sweet Sorrow: Introduction

Setting: Hawkins, Indiana 1986

Juliette Aurora Hale 17 year old Juliette is the girl who always sits in the back of class willingly, chooses not to interact with others, and appreciates the quietness in a room

17 year old Juliette is the girl who always sits in the back of class willingly, chooses not to interact with others, and appreciates the quietness in a room. Her mind is taken over by the fictional world of books, and her fixation of literary works by William Shakespeare is something that no one seems to understand. Books are her escape as she endures a painful journey of verbal and physical abuse from her step dad, and having a submissive mother does no favors in this circumstance. Reading provided a comfort unlike anything, placing herself in these fictional worlds allowed her to escape the pain filled reality of her true life. But will irony arise when she realizes that books aren't the only place in which alternate realities exist?
Portrayed by: Nina Dobrev

 But will irony arise when she realizes that books aren't the only place in which alternate realities exist?  Portrayed by: Nina Dobrev

Eddie Munson
18 years and he has never given a shit about anything or anyone.. not school.. not other people.. nothing. It's not selfishness, it's simply a trauma response for having been abandoned and disappointed repeatedly. He's every girls rockstar boyfriend fantasy, yet he doesn't give many girls the time of day. He's more a 'hook up and make out typa a guy', not really a 'I'll remember your name and get to know you typa guy'. His escape has always been music, his fingers strum a guitar like no other and his voice is loud and clear conveying the many messages of his music. If it weren't for music, he wouldn't be here. He never believed he could love something more than music.. that is until a certain someone is laid before his eyes and his universe is absolutely rocked.
Portrayed by: Joseph Quinn

‼️Disclaimers‼️: -I do not own any of the Stranger Things Characters nor do I own the Stranger Things plot -However I do own the main character and other parts of the plot made by me- This story will go along with some of the Stranger Things Plot ...

‼️Disclaimers‼️:
-I do not own any of the Stranger Things Characters nor do I own the Stranger Things plot
-However I do own the main character and other parts of the plot made by me
- This story will go along with some of the Stranger Things Plot and will Include the other characters from Season 4
-DO NOT Read this story without having read the trigger warnings! If any of the trigger warnings apply to you, I do not advise you to continue reading( I will not provide additional trigger warnings on each chapter, however I will announce on chapters if there is a new trigger warning added)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️:
-Mature Language
-Mentions of drugs and drug use
-Sexual/Romantic Content
-Suicide and Mentions of Suicide
-Mentions of Domestic Violence and Abuse
-Mentions of Gore, Blood, and Death
-Mentions of Violence/Murder

Context behind the title:
I chose the title Sweet Sorrow because it will truly illuminate the love story shown in this story. It represents the sweetness of love , but also the sorrow and sadness that can be brought out in love. As humans it is in our nature to love others, but that doesn't mean it's not without its consequences. The title will show its meaning throughout the plot and I can't wait to unfold this story for you all. I think it is important to see what love is on both ends and my hope is that I can show you the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Much love❤️
-M<3

Plot

After years of moving around from school to school, and enduring the emotional abuse from her step dad, Juliette Hale finally feels settled in the small town of Hawkins. Letting herself get comfortable has always seemed impossible. When an opportunity arises for friendship, she befriends the head cheerleader Chrissy. She finally feels as though she belongs.. but learns quickly to never get too comfortable. When suddenly tragedy strikes and she is accused of being the perpetrator. She joins union with the group to find a way to clear her name and solve the mystery behind this Hawkins curse. Beforehand she met Eddie Munson briefly, who at first glance is handsome, but she would never give a guy like that a chance.. or so she may have thought. Their few interactions brought them slightly close, but an incident drove them apart quickly and painfully so..as they work together.. will a spark light once again? Through love triangles, danger, and mystery can a happy love story take place in these circumstances? Or do all things end in tragedy..

Enjoy the story.
-M<3