nine

Loki is currently having a meal with his young master. But he couldn't eat peacefully seeing how (Y/n) is eating at such a slow speed.

His young master's gloomy mood started after he had a conversation with his father, Mr. (F/n) (L/n).

Thus after hesitating for a while, Loki opened his mouth and asked in concern. "Did your talk with Sir (F/n), went well?"

"Hm.." (Y/n) nods his head, not really wanting to talk about it.

"..um young master.., I'm not good at saying useful advice but, cheer up.!"

"....Haa... He's a real shit, Loki." Now that (Y/n) started talking about it, he no longer can finish his food.

"U-um y-y-y-ye-"

"It's fine, you don't have to agree."

Though Loki is assigned to serve (Y/n), the one who accepts him in the household was (Y/n)'s father and he couldn't feel that well in talking bad to the man with his own mouth. (Y/n) of course, understand that.

With another sigh, (Y/n) took his spoon to finish the remaining food on his plate while feeling like stabbing the table with a fork.

"...Fuck me." It's a low-tone cuss, conscious at the ears around him.

"Sure." And (Y/n) received an unwanted reply. "Hey, why aren't you replying?"

"Shut up Tamura."

Why the hell is he here..

(Y/n) is not in the mood to go with Tamura's joke-that-isn't-joke and decided to just leave after the last bite.

"I'll see you later."

"O-Okay, cousin!"

But, Tamura, who got curious after hearing (Y/n)'s unusual words, didn't let the other leave peacefully.

"Wow.. You actually can curse?" Tamura said while tailing (Y/n), who is on his way to the teacher's dept.

"...." (Y/n) just chooses to pretend that Tamura didn't exist, so his world wouldn't be any noisier.

"It looks like you're finally growing." Tamura didn't stop talking just because he got ignored. He truly likes annoying people, especially (Y/n), who most of the time has a poker expression on his face.

"...." When they both entered the department, Tamura unusually shut himself up while (Y/n) talked with his homeroom teacher.

"Hey, are you not going to visit the club room?" After (Y/n) got what he needed, Tamura decided to ask a different question from earlier.

"Why are you asking."

"We're having a group study, you'll be useful if you join."

"I'll pass, your grin informed me what kind of group study you people will do."

Tamura knew he wouldn't be able to get a positive reply from (Y/n). Even Akemi couldn't. That's why he didn't bother pursuing (Y/n) to join them again.

Slap!

He instead slaps (Y/n)'s butt before speaking silly with his face flushed. "T-Too bad, I thought I'll be able to get it this time."

(Y/n) was taken aback by that slap and halted his steps.

"KAHAHAHA."

After judging that he successfully annoyed him, Tamura immediately escaped.

While (Y/n) couldn't help but let out a sigh at the running back of Tamura.

"..Is he subconsciously releasing his grudges to that evening?"

(Y/n)'s lips turned up a little in amusement while stopping his hand from massaging the left bottom cheek..It kinda stings.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□