Chapter six

EDITED

Aleksandra's P.O.V

We are flying away, yes away. Hill said that we were going to hide, but I don't get why? I mean, yeah Ultron is strong, but he's not scary. Nat took out the bullet form my wound as soon as we started flying. I swear that, when we were about to fly away, I saw Pietro looking at the Quinjet sadly and at me. He was alive, after all these years, I thought he was dead but he's alive.

I try to sit up but Nat makes me lay down again "you have to stay like that you get it?" She says then she looks at me like 'we need to talk later'.

I nod and I sigh "where exactly?" Tony asks Clint before I yawn

"Somewhere safe" Clint says "sleep."

I reach my hand to my chest and I don't have my necklace, tell me I didn't lost it. I yawn and fall asleep quickly, I'm tired and my mind is completely like a mess. Pietro is alive, as well as Wanda. I need to find them and bring them to the good side.

Wanda's P.O.V
"What do you mean you saw Alex?!" I say as we reach Korea so Ultron can make his body thingy.

"I saw her Wanda! She's alive!" Pietro says and then he looks at me sadly "if I was lying to you...you think I will have these?" He says and he takes a lightning necklace out of his pocket, at first I thought it was his, but I saw he was wearing his own. I grabbed it and he looked at me "is from her" he whispered and I saw the name the lighting had in the back 'Alex'. The memories come back quickly.

We were having a normal dinner, our parents had invited Alex's parents to our house for dinner. Pietro was excited and he was trying to wrap a present "you need help?" I asked to him as I giggled.

"I can do this Wandy" he said as he kept trying, then he wrap it horribly but he did it. I sighed and rolled my eyes then we heard the door bell "Alex arrived!" Pietro said excited and we ran to the door.

When we got down, our mom was already there receiving the visits. I saw Alex with her hair falling down her back and her brown eyes trying to find us, she had a green sweater and black jeans, she had black shoes on. As soon as Pietro saw her he tha to her and have her a hug "Alex!" He said and she smiled at him.

Alex hugged back and smiled "Pietro!" She said and smiled, she looked at me and I ran to hug her "Wanda!" she said and I smiled.

"Hi Alex" I said and I pulled away as my mom called us to go to the table.

"Alex" Pietro said and he walked to Alex "I-I wanted to g-give you this" he said and handed her the box.

"Thanks!" Alex said and she opened the box, she took out a silver lighting "thanks Pietro!" She said and she hugged Pietro.

Pietro blushed and looked at me "it was Wanda's idea" he said and I smiled and we hugged each other. The next thing I know is that we are running to our room, Pietro has Alex in his arms. The bomb just killed our parents, why us? Alex hit her side when she jumped over me as the ceiling fell on us.

We hide under Pietro's bed, the ceiling starts shaking and another bomb falls. This ons falls in front of us, I hug Pietro tightly as I see the name in the bomb's side 'Stark'. "Pietro I'm scared" I whispered to him.

He hugs me tightly "we will be okay" I nod then I don't see Alex anymore "Alex!" Pietro says.

I come back to reality, I drop the necklace and I look at Pietro. "We won't kill her" I whisper "I won't let Ultron hurt her."

Pietro hugs me "you mean WE won't let him hurt her."

~•~•~•~
Hello! Sorry for not updating before, but I was busy with homework and my brother had a game so I didn't had time. Anyway! Here's the chapter! Thank you for almost 3.5K! You guys help me to keep writing this worry, at first I thought it would only be a little story that maybe ten or fifteen people. Thank you guys! Don't forget to:
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE