Chapter eight

Pietro's P.O.V
I can't actually believe what he is trying to do, he tries to put himself in a body? A human-look body? Ultron is just crazy! He wants to kill the Avengers, I haven't told him about Alex obviously, but he wants them dead. I can't hurt them, not since I saw how much Alex cares about them, I just can't.

I can't hurt them if that means hurting her, I can't hurt her like before. I need to give her back her necklace, but how? I can search her phone on Internet or ask Ultron to do so, wait...did I just said that I would ask Ultron for help? What's wrong with me? Of course I won't ask him! He might think we are working with them, then he will kill us.

I think I will just wait to see her so I can give it back. I gave this to her the night, I mean, THAT night...the night my family got killed and I thought she died too. I gave it to her because I have another one that is the same, I gave it to her because she was going to the U.S.A, and I wanted her to remember us. I wanted her to remember me.

Natasha's P.O.V
I'm sitting in the kitchen, Alex told me about Pietro, I don't blame her. I know she can't hurt them, like I couldn't kill Clint, he has saved my life so many times, I just couldn't kill him when he decided to not kill me. Clint's daughter leaves a drawing next to me, is a butterfly. I smile at her and she runs to sit next to her brother, who is playing with Alex to some game she said it was called Minecraft or something.

It feels good to see Alex finally having fun, after what happened to her parents, then that German scientist gave her powers. She had a hard life, but she's still here, alive. I smile as she messes the boy's hair and I think of when I found her, so sad, lonely, dying.

"So yes" Steve says "Nat, Clint, I need you two to come with me."

I sigh and I stand up "Alex you too" I say and Steve glares at me "we need her."

He sighs and nods "yeah you to Alex"he says and the boy looks sad.

"I'll be back okay? Then we can finish the house okay?" She says and hugs the boy.

I smile lightly, and we get to the Quinjet, I look at Steve "so what's the plan?" I ask.

"Stark will go away to find Ultron" he says "Thor left so we can't count with his help, Banner will go to the tower to help Stark, we will go to Korea and get the Cradle back, get it?"

We nod and I see Alex putting her gloves on, they were her mother's gloves, that's what she says. "Watch your hands okay? Because I won't be there to help little girl" Clint says and messes Alex's hair.

Alex smiles "I know" she says and Clint kisses her forehead. That's what I like about Clint, Alex is not his blood, but since she came, he has taken care of her as his own daughter. Alex always appreciated that, she is like my little sister and I won't let her get hurt again.

Aleksandra's P.OV
I sigh, maybe the Maximoff are there, what will I tell them? Hello! I'm in the Avengers! I told Nat about this, she understands but I don't know what to do exactly. Maybe I can convince them to get to the good side? Now I'm wondering if we are actually the good side, Stark made a weapon that may destroy all the universe, and Stark was supposed to be in the good side.

I touch where my necklace should be and I sigh, I can't have lost it, it was form Pietro, it was the only thing I had left of the Maximoff. I look at my gloves, the only thing left of my mom. She gave them to me as a Christmas present when I was nine, she said someday they would fit. The only thing I have from my dad is my powers, well just my good aiming and my telekinesis. I hate it but is the only thing I have of him, so I guess I have to keep with it.

We are about to land in Korea, I see the blue dust running out of the building and I think about just one thing, The Twins.

~*~*~*~
Hello! Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will have more action! Thanks for +7K! Thank you so much guys! I love you my readers! Don't forget to:

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE!