Chapter seven

EDITED

Aleksandra's P.O.V

I wake up when I feel the plane land. I have a bandage all over my waist and it doesn't hurt, yet. Steve helps me to get out of the plane, it hurts like hell every step I take. I groan as we walk and I see a familiar house, we are almost in the middle of nowhere. Then I look at the house, reality hits me hard, is Clint's house! I haven't been here in a long time.

I see the window that Clint broke the last time I came, he broke it when he was playing baseball with his son. I remember his wife mad but then she got happy when she saw their son trying to fix it. We enter the house and the smell of cookies filled my nose, I smile lightly before Steve makes me bump against a table, I groan "sorry" he says and I sigh.

"Honey! I'm home!" I hear Clint say and his wife comes out form the kitchen, they kiss and I smile.

I start shivering a bit, his wife sees me and I smile. I hear footsteps coming running down the stairs and then I see them, Clint's kids. They run to hug Clint and I see Natasha smiling, I was smiling too. His daughter smiled at Clint wide and I hear something break. I see Thor has stepped on a little Lego house and I roll my eyes, he moves the Lego under the table so no one can see. "Did you brought aunt Nat?" Clint's daughter asks.

"Come here and find out" Natasha says and hugs the girl.

Clint's son looks at me eyes wide and smirk in his face before he gets off Clint's arms and runs to hug me "Aunty Alex!" He says and he hugs me, I groan and I hug him back.

"Careful with Alex" Clint says and I nod telling him is okay.

"Hey there big boy" I say and I pull away from him, Steve looks at me worried as I kneel in front of the kid "miss me?"

He nods and hugs me again "of course I did!" He says and I smile before he pulls away "do the thing!"

I raise an eyebrow and giggle "maybe your dad will get mad" I say teasing to him and Clint rolls his eyes.

"Don't get the house destroyed okay?" Clint says before Natasha walks to Clint's wife and hugs her.

"How's little Natasha?" Nat asks and I giggle.

Clint's wife smiles "actually, is a Nathaniel" she says and I giggle.

Nat leans to the pregnant woman's belly and whispers "traitor."

I smile and the kid touches my hands "do the thing aunty!"

I nod and I kiss his forehead "fine" I giggle and I make a little sphere of green energy in my hand before I make it the shape of a dog, it licks the kid's cheek and runs around him. I see Thor and Steve smiling at me as the kid smiles. The Avengers had never see me with kids, only Nat and Clint.

"He missed you" Clint's wife says "he has asked the past two weeks when will his aunty Alex would come."

I smile "you did?" I ruffle his hair before he hugs me again, with the impulse of the hug I groan and the dog made of energy disappears.

"You okay?" Clint asks as he hears me groan "you're hurting your aunty son."

As soon as he says this, the kid pulls away from me "sorry Alex" he says.

I smile weakly "is okay" I whisper and I stand up.

Clint's wife sees my wound and she gasps "God Alex" she says and she takes my hand "come here, I'll clean that wound" she says and I follow her to the bathroom.

We get to my guest room and I take my shirt off so she can see the wound, she gasps as she sees the bullet's damage and I groan. I smile weakly "I'm fine" I whisper as she makes me lay down.

"No you're not" she says and I groan "this will burn a bit"she says before she pours alcohol. I let out a little scream and I bite my hand. "How did this happened?" She asks and I groan as she starts cleaning the skin around the wound.

"I got shot protecting Clint" I whisper and my thoughts suddenly go back to Pietro "c-can you keep a secret?" I ask her as she starts wrapping me in a bandage again.

"Of course" she says and I groan when she presses to hard "sorry."

She finishes and I sigh "one of the bad guys" I start saying and I put my shirt on "well, the two twins, they were my best friends." I look at her a bit sad "the others don't know, I have a past with them, and I can't hurt them. It will be too much, I lost them once, I don't want to lose them again".

She sighs and looks at me "have you told them? The rest."

I shake my head "no I haven't" I take a deep breathe "then there's this guy...his name is Pietro" I whisper and she smiles at me as I look down "he's in the bad side. I can't kill him, I just cant."

She pats my shoulder "you need to tell someone else about this."

"That's why I'm telling you, he protected me" I whisper "I would be dead if it wasn't for him, he moved the bullet out of my way, it would had hit my heart."

"I won't tell anyone okay?" She says and I nod "just take care of yourself."

I nod "I will" I whisper and I touch her belly "you're a traitor" I whisper to it.