Chapter nine

EDITED

We are about to land in Korea, I see the blue dust running out of the building and I think about just one thing, The Twins.

Aleksandra's P.O.V
I look at Nat who nods so we move up, I'm going to go with Steve...wait I WAS going with Steve, why he doesn't let me get out of the plane? The plane goes up again and I groan "why can't I go with him?" I ask Clint.

"Because we don't want our little girl to get hurt" Clint says and I frown.

"I'm not little" I say frowning.

"Yes you are" he says and ruffles my hair, I make a frown cute face and he smiles "see? Our little girl."

"Shut up" I say and I smile, I see Nat and Clint as my family. Nat is my cousin but she treats me like her daughter as well as Clint does. They treat me like the little girl that can't get hurt, they are overprotective around me. Is weird but cute at the same time.

Nat smiles at me "don't worry" she says and we start flying above the street and we take a wild turn "I will let you come with me, just don't get hurt okay?" She says and I hug her.

"Thanks Nat!" I hug her tightly and she hugs me back.

"Ready girls? I don't want to ruin the moment but we are right above the street" Clint says.

"Yeah we are ready" I say as I pull away from Nat and I smile "lets kick some robot's ass."

I get on one of the bikes and Nat got on the other one. We get down and I start driving, I just follow Natasha, since I turned off my communicator. I see Steve's shield on the floor "Nat!" I say and she picks it up.

She throws it and Steve grabs it, he hits Ultron and Nat tries to get in the truck "need help Nat?" I ask as she's about to jump from her bike.

"I can handle it" she says and I see Steve now in a train "go help Steve" she says and jumps inside the truck. I see a car about to crash with me and I jump to my side, I'm about to land on the ground but I land in a car. The glass breaks and I groan, it hurt a lot, I landed on the side where the bullet is.

I try to stand up but I can't, the pain is too much "Alex? Your okay?" Clint asks.

"I'm fine" I groan and I see a robot flying to me "oh shit..." I get tackled again and I land on the corner of a little street market. I move my hand and the robot hits the wall, it tackles me and I scream of pain as I hit my back hard. I put my hand on the robot's face, green light comes from my hands and I groan before the robot destroys into pieces.

"Alex? Alex? You're alright?" Clint says frantically.

I don't answer, I see the blue dust running and moving people aside, I see a train about a few inches away. The train has no driver, I need to move away, it hurts like hell, I can barely move my hand. I see Steve at the first wagon then his eyes widen when he sees me "stop the train! Stop it! Alex move!" He yells and I groan.

I see Wanda behind Steve, she moves her hands up and the train starts to stop, I can't move, I'm paralyzed by pain. "Alex move!" He yells.

The train is surrounded by a red shield as the train begins to stop "Alex! Mo-" he started saying but I didn't heard it. I saw how the train didn't stopped and it was about to crash me, I felt a breeze then I passed out.

~*~*~*~
Sorry for not updating! I was busy all weekend, here in my country we still have school and the homework was too much. Thank for 11.2K reads! The last time I updated I had 7+K, thank you guys! Sorry is shirt but the next one will be a long one. Don't forget to:

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

FOLLOW ME!