Chapter seventeen

EDITED

-Recap-

"You didn't see it coming?" She says before he shield around me gets down and she falls to the floor.

Wanda's P.O.V
Im surrounded by robots, I hit one with my powers and I crash it to the floor, I stand up as I feel something in my heart break. I feel like my heart has been taken away and begin stabbed, I feel the only link that Alex had with me, that tiny line that I thought it would never break. Then I hear it "ALEX!" I hear Pietro screaming.

I scream, like a cry of pain and frustration, I fall to my knees and my powers destroy all the robots. I have the need to cry but I can't, I never cried after my parents died. I hit the floor with my hands and my powers make the ground shake, tears fall down my cheeks as a river "Alex!" I shout and I know she's gone, my best friend, my sister, gone....forever.

Pietro's P.O.V
"ALEX!" I shout, I see how she falls but I catch her as soon as she's about to touch the floor. I shake her gently "Alex don't die on me!" I say and I feel the tears falling down my cheeks.

Steve comes running as soon as we hear Wanda's scream, I see Steve having a tear coming from his eyes as he sees Alex, Thor looks at her and then tries to pull me away from her "Pietro...we have to go" he says.

"NO!" I shout and I hug Alex's lifeless body "I won't leave her here!"

I feel her cold skin touch my warm and wet face, her clothes are wet thanks to the blood, why didn't she listened? I wanted her to be safe, I wanted her to live. Clint looks at me then at Alex, Steve picks up the boy and takes him away "Pietro...l-let her g-go" Clint says trying not to sound broken.

"Guys what's wrong?" Tony asks through the communicator.

"Bring her back" I say to Thor.

Thor sighs and looks at Alex "I can't, I'm sorry" he whispers before flying away.

"What happened?" Tony asks again.

I hug Alex close to me, not wanting to answer the question, I sob with her in my arms. She can't die, she can't just die. It should had been me, me and not her. "Guys, you really have to go" I hear Vision say and I hug Alex tighter.

"Please Alex" I whisper "don't die" I sob and I kiss her forehead "I'm sorry, I should had saved you."

"Guys I'm at the Helicarrier" I hear Natasha's voice say and my eyes widen, how will she take it? Her cousin died, Alex died "where's Alex?" She asks.

Clint rubs my back "Nat....Alex is-" Clint says but he's cut off by my voice.

"Badly injured" I whisper, not making myself able to process this, she can't be dead. "Alex wake up" I sob and I hug her tighter "I love you...wake up."

"Bring her here" Natasha says "so we can heal her wounds" she says, still to knowing that Alex is dead in my arms.

I see Clint about to burst into tears as he looks at Alex, she was our family. She was mine, my girlfriend. The girl I had always loved, I stand up with she in my arms. I won't leave her here, in this place of death and destruction. I pick her up bridal style as I take her to the last boat, Clint sits and he makes me lay Alex down. Wait, someone is missing...Wanda!

Wanda's P.O.V
I walk to Ultron as I see him hit a train "Wanda" he says as he sees me "if you stay here...you're going to die."

I felt the anger, rage, and vengeance flowing in my veins, like a pumping heart beating by itself with all the emotions. I look at him, I will do this for everyone, for Alex. "I just did" I say and I feel a tear coming form my eye "you know how it felt?" I say and I put my hand on his chest taking his power generator out of him "if felt like that."

I see the last boat leaving and I can see Pietro looking for me with his eyes in the crowd of the boat, looking for me, I know he's looking for me. I sigh and I look at Ultron before the city starts falling.

Pietro's P.O.V
Where's Wanda? Where is she?! "Wanda!" I say and I leave Alex on my seat, I move on the boat trying to see Wanda "have you seen a girl about my age" I ask the people "dark brown hair, brown eyes, more or less of this height" I say and I put my hand on my cheek, indicating she's more or less like that.

No one answers me, she can't die. My sister can't die, I already lost Alex, I can't loose Wanda. I look at the city and it falls. I hope she got into a boat. I take Alex in my arms and I hug her close, some people stare at me, teh boy that I saved with Clint looks sadly at us "I'm sorry" he says and he looks down.

I sigh and I move a streak of Alex's hair out of her face "it wasn't your fault" I say and I pull her to lay chest, I don't care if my clothes have blood, I won't let her go that easily.

The boy gets away from his mother and he walks to us, he looks at me before looking at Alex "I'm sorry" he says.

I sigh and I hug Alex tighter "is okay" I whisper even though is not.

We arrive to the Helicarrier and I look at Alex, I get out of the boat with her in my arms. I see Natasha in the distance looking at us, I feel more tears coming to my eyes. I look around "Wanda!" I call her but there's no answer. Natasha walks to us and I can't help it but start crying. "I'm sorry" I say "I'm so sorry."

~*~*~*~
Hello! Here's the chapter! Sorry for the last one...I'm sorry ambiguity the feels, but Pietro is alive right? Yay? Anyway, don't forget to:
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW ME
ALSO DONT FORGET THAT MY BOOK COVER IS OPEN! In case you need a cover! Requests open! Can you also check out my other book? Is a Harry Potter Next Generation story.