𝐢𝐢𝐢. you're enough, so don't cry.

CHAPTER THREE ↷ YOURE ENOUGH, SO DON'T CRY

CHAPTER THREEYOURE ENOUGH, SO DON'T CRY.

ITS BEEN a few days since alora has last seen annabeth chase and she was so fucking relieved

whenever emerald eyed camper is in the same room as her she just cannot think straight. either that or ,her palms will be sweaty, her heartbeat will be running laps, she will stutter almost─if not every─sentence and her stomach will be having an exclusive circus performance.

whenever alora mentioned it to selena, they would just laugh and say things like "you're going to find out soon." or "you're so oblivious, its cute." the curly haired camper knew something that she didn't!

it was like someone knew her destiny and when she asked they said something along the lines of, "figure it out yourself, oh and fuck you also." it was tiring. and alora knowing her─only─friend well, she knew that they would never tell her, unless she was dying.(which will happen soon if she keeps having heart attacks everytime the gray-eyed girl is within her vision.)

back to the topic at hand, alora was kind of happy she hasn't had any verbal communication with annabeth these past few days (her daydreaming doesnt count!) but knowing her luck, and how much the gods love her that would change soon enough.

alora might as well be the next oracle. of course, something would go wrong. she can't even go on a simple stroll around camp without things taking a turn for the worst. she just had to be the lucky person to hear strange noises from the bushes.

alora was no fool, she knew monsters couldn't get past the magic border that thalia's tree had blessed them with, but after the incident with peter johnson? (name she got from mr. D if its wrong then oops!) nuh uh. she didn't trust shit.