𝐯𝐢𝐢. the prophecy, part one.

CHAPTER 7 ↷ THE PROPHECY, PART ONE

CHAPTER 7 THE PROPHECY, PART ONE.

"COME ON chiron!" the brown haired girl complained (as always

"COME ON chiron!" the brown haired girl complained (as always. . .), throwing herself on the table she was sharing with the activities director, her palms clasped together. "you have to let me see the oracle!" alora cried, looking at the person infront of her with hopeful eyes.

"im sorry my dear, but its too dangerous. you might go insane! i can't gamble with such chances." the centaur shook his head, he had seen way too many half bloods go bonkers after consulting the oracle. he didn't want to see anyone in that position, especially alora.

"i cannot ignore this dream, chiron! this is the first time my dad has contacted me, in what?, five years?!" the girl defended, forcing her eyes shut. "i rather be insane than a stupid loser that noone cares about!" yelled the demigod, slamming her fist on the table, her emerald orbs clearly on the verge of spilling tears.

the bearded man looked inside the girls eyes, finding it hard to say no to such a desperate and saddened look, he looked at the ground, as if weighing all the possible outcomes of this scenario. he looked at alora once again, yet she wasn't paying attention to him, instead, she was gazing at her shoes, wiping her tear-stained face. (alora truly hated showing weakness to others!)

the sight didn't leave chiron a choice. he sighed before speaking, "fine, sweetheart. i will let you see the oracle, yet you must promise me something." the centaur explained softly, a small smile on his face when he saw the girls eyes glimmer with hope at his statement, "of course! what do you need me to promise?!" aloras voice cracked, making her cringe. "promise me you won't come out insane." the activities director raised his pinky.

it was a weird habit the two had, while others swore upon river styx, chiron and alora just made pinky promises. for them, pinky promises had the same meaning river styx had for others, you cannot break the promise made, unless you want to lose your fingers!

the brown haired girl smiled sweetly at the centaur, "you remember that, old man?" she giggled, having completly forgotten the tense atmosphere that drowned them a moment ago. "of course, my dear. how could i forget?" he chuckled, remembering the day of the girls arrival.

it was monday. it was the worst day of the week for chiron and well, for everyone. the centaur had to get back to work after little-to-no break and demigods had to go back for training after goofing around all day.

he thought he just had to break up fights between half bloods, train them, treat wounds, you know! the usual stuff an activities director would have to do.

he definitely didn't expect what would happen that monday.

the centaur was summoned to thalia's tree by mr.d, weird. the god usually never leaves his table (truly lazy) unless called to olympus which also rarely happen. zeus still held a grudge against the wine lover.

the closer he got, the clearer the sounds coming from the tree became, laughter. child laughter. a child not older than nine, ten at most.

what he saw that day was photographed in his memory forever. a green eyed girl hugging mr. d tightly, like he was her teddy bear and not only that, mr. d was returning the hug with a slight smile on his face.

the activities director was stunned and his eyes went wide, "mr. d?" he chuckled. the god absolutely hated half bloods but now hes hugging one? this kid must be different.

when dionysus heard his friends voice his smile immediately dropped and he put on his signature bored face before pushing the little girl aside, making her frown.

the wine god cleared his throat, "chiron, this is alora porch. shes a new addition to my camp. i would really appreciate if you showed her around, take good care of her, shes special." he gave the centaur a fake smile, yet that empty smile turned into a genuine one the moment he looked at alora. "have fun, little one. if you need anything, come see me." he waved goodbye. "bye mr. d! thank you for playing with me!" the emerald eyed thanked the god.

she then looked chiron in the eyes for the first time and he immediately understood what dionysus meant by special. the moment he looked into her eyes all his worries disappeared, like she lit up his world.

'a child of apollo, perhaps?' he asked himself, but he quickly discarded that idea, her god aura wasn't as strong as the other apollo kids. he was put out of his daze by aloras voice,

"can you play with me? please?" she asked sweetly, her eyes shining with excitement. he found it hard to refuse those eyes, but he had to show her around first. he had to obey mr. d's commands. "sorry, sweetie. maybe after the tour. now come this way." he gestured up ahead.

as he was turning around the girl spoke, "do you promise?" the brown haired questioned, her head tilted to one side. "promise what, my dear?" he raised his eyebrow, "that you will play with me after you show me around!" she explained cheerfully, "my dear, I don't─" chiron started, "promise me!" alora shouted, raising her pinky finger, "pinky promise me!" the brown haired giggled, waiting for chiron to intertwine his finger with hers.

the bearded man was caught off guard, when he suddenly started laughing, "you really are something else" he announced, connecting his pinky with the girls. alora grinned and held chiron's hand, "lead the way, sir!"

the centaurs memory was caught short by aloras pinky connecting with his, a slight smirk on the unclaimed girls face, "i pinky promise you, sir!" she exclaimed. chiron sighed, "well then," he gave alora a weirdly shaped gold key, "go to the attic, my dear." he shooed her off, silently praying as he saw alora leave the room.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
word count!─
1.07k words.

violets time to shine!
left yall on a cliff hanger haha,
im sorry about that!!
i wanted to focus on
aloras and chirons
relationship,
so don't worry
aloras prophecy will
be on the next chapter!

i would also like to thank you all
for reading! it makes my day
seeing people enjoy my eh writing skills!

i love u all!!