4. My

Time Skip: After the Massacre

Upon hearing the news of the Uchiha massacre, a weight of responsibility settled heavily upon your shoulders, particularly regarding Sasuke. Having been a member of the clan yourself, you knew all too well the gravity of the tragedy that had befallen them.

Although your relationship with the other Uchihas was not intimate, the loss of Sasuke's parents was a painful shock that shook you to the core. The involvement of Itachi, a once angelic being, in the slaughter was an unfathomable horror that left you questioning the very nature of the clan's cursed legacy.

To pay homage to Mikoto and Fugaku, you made a daily pilgrimage to their gravesite, leaving behind freshly picked flowers as a gesture of remembrance. The cemetery became a sanctuary, a place where you could seek solace and commune with those who had departed before their time.

In those hallowed moments, you found yourself spending hours conversing with their empty graves, sharing your sorrow and reminiscing about the good times. Occasionally, Kakashi would join you, and the two of you would find solace in each other's company, mourning the loss of loved ones taken too soon.

Sasuke, a child who had suffered profound loss, became a focal point of your responsibility. Though he was often cold and distant to most people, he would occasionally open up to you, recognizing you as an older sister figure. In this capacity, you visited him frequently, cooked for him, and trained with him, doing all you could to offer him some semblance of comfort in his time of need.

As the years wore on, you found solace and healing in your own life. Although the loss of your loved ones still weighed heavily upon your heart, you managed to forge a path forward. After living with Kakashi for several years, you eventually found your own apartment. There, you breathed new life into the space with your personal touch, making it a warm and inviting refuge big enough for at least two people.

There was a time when you felt utterly hopeless, a time when the thought of ending it all seemed the only option. However, Kakashi's constant support and unwavering presence pulled you through, and you slowly began to rediscover your zest for life.

Now, when you reflect on the past, you do so with a sense of joy and gratitude. Your smile radiates warmth, a testament to the strength and resilience you have cultivated over the years. While the curse of the Uchiha clan may still linger, you have found a way to honour the past while moving forward with hope for the future.

---------

As you strolled through the quaint village, the exhaustion of a rigorous training session with Sasuke still fresh in your mind, you were suddenly interrupted by the sound of children's voices. Initially, you paid little attention to the commotion, but as the volume increased, you could hear the unmistakable sound of a child crying. Curiosity piqued, and you decided to investigate further.

As you drew closer, you witnessed a distressing sight: a pink-haired girl was berating a sad-looking blonde boy, shouting that he was an outcast and should leave the village for good. Horrified by the bullying, you felt compelled to intervene.

"What's going on here?" you demanded, approaching the group of children with caution giving them the benefit of doubt.

"It's him," the girl sneered, pointing at the boy. "This monster keeps asking us to play with him!"

As you gazed upon the poor boy, you were struck by his big, tear-filled blue eyes and his bright yellow hair. He reminded you of someone - the son of Minato sensei and Kushina, two of your favourite senseis.

"Piss off, pink-haired nitwit!" you growled to the children causing them to scatter away from you, it was now only you and him.

"What's your name, kid?" you asked kindly, kneeling down to his level.