14. Completely

As you sat on the couch with your husband Obito, you couldn't help but feel grateful for the life you had built together. Your twin children, a boy and a girl, played happily on the floor in front of you.

Obito's arm was wrapped around your shoulder, pulling you in close.

"Can you believe they're already three years old?" he asked with a smile.

You shook your head,

"It feels like just yesterday we brought them home from the hospital."

Obito leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on your temple. "I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life and in parenthood," he whispered.

You turned to him and placed a loving hand on his cheek. "And I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father to our children." you replied, gazing into his dark eyes.

"Come on kids, its time to go to bed" Obito said as he carried one in each hand. After he tucked them in he came to join you in your warm bed.

As you settled down in bed, Obito sat next to you, holding your hand gently. The two of you looked at each other with the same love that you had shared since the day you met. He leaned in to give you a soft kiss on your forehead and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Obito, do you remember the first time we met?" you asked, your voice filled with warmth and affection.

"Of course, my love. It was a day that changed my life forever," Obito replied, a smile playing on his lips.

You smile warmly at your husband, gazing deeply into his dark eyes as you both laid in bed. The fire crackled quietly in the hearth, casting a warm glow throughout the room. The soft patter of rain outside provided a soothing rhythm that lulled you both into a peaceful state of mind.

You turned towards Obito, and he took your hand in his, squeezing it gently. His touch sended shivers down your spine, a familiar sensation that never grew old.

"I love you." he said, his voice low and husky.

You reached out to caress his face, tracing the lines of his features with your fingertips.

"I love you too." you whispered back, your voice filled with the same passion that had burned inside you for years

As you lay there in each other's arms, you talked about the memories of that day and how it led to where you were now, as parents of two beautiful children. You remembered the moments of joy, laughter, and even the tough times that strengthened your bond.

"I love you more every day, Y/N." Obito said, gazing deeply into your eyes.

"I love you more, my dear Obito." you replied, as you both leaned in for a passionate kiss.

In that moment, you knew that your love for each other would continue to grow stronger with every passing day. You closed your eyes and fell asleep, wrapped in Obito's warm embrace, knowing that he would always be by your side.

THE END

Your touch on my skin ignites a wildfire of passion that burns me completely