♡.°💒 Chapter 1 !

It has been now nearly 2 years since the incident with the teacher at my old school. Time runs fast these days.

A lot of things have changed in my life. I live together with my cousin Yuta, I'm part time in school and work part time with the police. Yes, you heard right. I'm working with the police. After what happened in my old school, some strange dude that worked for a special taskforce came to me and asked if I would be interested to work for him. I was sceptic at first but he seemed to know Yuta so I trusted him. Now I'm here working for them. Kinda cool right?

Anyways, enough random chitchat. Time for the real deal. I'm actually at work. Or more on the way there. Taeyong, the head of the taskforce, came to get me. We're on the way to a crime scene. What would it be today? I have no idea. He didn't say much. Just that they need me. That's all.

I sigh softly while sitting next to him in the car. Which didn't stay unheard. Of course.

"I can't always tell you what the job is you have to do. You have to be patient."

"I didn't even say anything?! I know I have to wait because I don't have security lvl 2 which by the way is the most idiotic system ever. Just sayin."

"But it works out so far. You'll be there one day. Not many lvl 1 agents are privileged to go to the crime scenes."

"So what? Should I feel honored now? Y'all just need me because you don't know how to solve shit."

"Just 2 more minutes, alright?" He taps his fingertips on the steeringwheel.

"Fine." That was so annoying. How am I supposed to do my job when he doesn't even tell me what it was about. I could've done some prework. Or something like that. But no, he keeps it a secret. Sometimes I feel like Taeyong doesn't really want me to be around crime scenes. But he was the one hiring me so I don't know what his problem always is. He's making such a huge mystery out of that case.