♡.°💒 Chapter 3 !

Even though I'm not really in the mood for it, I'll go back to the bodies. I want to check them first. Maybe there's some clues on who the murder is or how they got killed. Because when we arrived here, only my teacher was hanging from the ceiling. He could've done it himself maybe after seeing the woman dead. But then there's the question on how the woman died. So that's what I have to figure out now.

I grab a pair of blue gloves and put them on. When I hate something in this job, it's touching dead bodies. I'm already getting the shivers. Okay, here goes nothing. I crouch down and inspect the dead body. First I check her ankles, wrist and body in general. Anything that would lead me to a crime. Nothing. Hmm. I turn her head to the left and right to inspect her neck. Also nothing. So she doesn't have a visible wound.

"Got something?" Taeyong crouches down next to me.

I shake my head slightly. "No. I haven't found any visible wounds. Either she got poisoned or something else happened to her. At least nothing shows that she got stabbed or shot. What about him? Any visible wounds?"

"Besides the hemotomas around his neck from the strangling, nothing."

"Can I get a copy of both their autopsy reports?"

"As always." He helps me get back up on my feet.

"Why would someone kill him after he gets out of jail? Do you think someone still held a grudge against him?"

"Anything's possible at this point. I read his file. He wasn't a holy person."

"Yeah I know that. But even I wouldn't have killed him. I was tempted but didn't do it. Because I knew my life would be ruined after that. And that wasn't worth it at all." I take off my gloves.

"I'll let you know when we find something. Can I bring you somewhere?"

"Yuta picks me up. But thanks for the offer." I bid my goodbye and leave the house. Yuta was already leaning against the car, waiting for me.

"Hey there shorty." He grins wide.

"Shut up Yuyu." I pout slightly but still gave him a hug.

"What's up with all that mess?"

"You'll never believe me, if I'd tell you."

"Try me."

"I'll tell you on the way back." I open the car door and get inside. I was slightly confused though. Yuta is a level 3 agent. How come he doesn't know about this case?