♡.°💒 Chapter 7 !

"Hurry up." I tell Taeyong when we ran out of the building. "We can't let this person get away that easily."

"Are you sure someone was there? Maybe it was just a reflection of the sun."

"Shut up and get moving." I growl at him, storm inside the other buildig and run up the stairs. Maybe it was the murder of the teacher. Or someone who's trying to kill me aswell. Whoever it was, I'm gonna get him.

We both bust inside the office with our guns up, scanning the wide room. Empty. Shit! "Where did he go?"

"Maybe he left already?"

"Maybe." I keep my gun up, looking carefully through the room. There was no way this guy could've left without us hearing it or noticing. So where did he magically disappear?!

"I GOT HIM! HE'S RUNNING!!"

I run towards Taeyong and just see a shadow run away. I don't even hesitate and run straight after him. Taeyong and I decide to split up so at least one of us will be able to get our unknown person.

It doesn't take long and I already lose the person. "God damn it!" I curse at myself. Where did he go? Is Taeyong alright?

Just when I don't pay attention, someone hits me from the back with a wooden beam. I fall on the ground gasping. "You little piece of shit!" I quickly get back up on my feet and run after him again. This time I catch up, get him from the back and fall with him onto the ground. "Who the hell are you?"

"Who the hell do you think you are? Get down from me little girl."

I smush his face into the ground. "I ask, you reply! Now tell me!"

"You wish." He laughs softly and suddenly i find myself under him. He caress with his finger gently over my wound. "Such a pretty face."

"Get the hell down from me!"

"Shhh!" He puts his finger over my lips and grins slightly. "Don't tell anyone we've met. If you do, I'll find out and I'll kill you. Simple as that."

"If you won't get down from me, I'll be the one killing you!" I huff at him, trying to somehow get out of his grip.

From afar were footsteps to hear. Taeyong! His gaze scanned the entire room. "Time for me to leave. See you, my love." He gets down from me and runs off quickly.

I just stay on the ground, starting to feel dizzy from the wound. Who was this guy?

"Oh no." Taeyong's voice echoes through the halls. "Hey hey hey. I'm here." He drops down next to me. "Let me see." Carefully he checks my head with the wound. "Okay, let's get you out of here."

"Okay." I mumble softly.

He picks me up carefully and carries me back outside. I could tell that he felt guilty for what happened to me. But it wasn't his fault. "You did nothing wrong Taeyong. It's okay. I'll be fine."

"This shouldn't have happened. At all." He brings me over to the police station and into his office. There he put me down on the little couch he had.

"Things like that can happen. It's the risk we have to take. Look at the positiv side, at least I didn't got stabbed or worse."

"This isn't funny. I got really worried." He grabs the first aid kit and started to clean my wound.