♡.°💒 Chapter 16 !

My phone has been going off non-stop the past 20 min. Yuta has been calling me like a hundred times. I just keep on ignoring him. I've got better things to do.

Thanks to my amazing research skills I found out who Irene was. Of course it was nowhere noted down that she worked for some special Taskforce. But, I did figure out that she had a Husband. No idea if this was true or not but I have an adress, so time to check it out.

After spending almost 40 min in the taxi, we finally arrived at the destination. And anger builded up straight after I got out of the car. What in the actual hell is Yuta doing here? I was about to walk over to him when I spot a few other cars. Shotaro was here too. Are they trying to keep me from going to see Irene's husband?

Fully confused about the situation I walk straight up to the door when Kun held me back. "No entry."

"Huh?" Just now I noticed that the door was opened. I peak inside and see a lot of people walking around and taking pictures of the scenery. I pull out my batch and go inside the building after looking at Yuta. What happened here?

"Who called her over? I thought I was clear when I said we don't need her here", Taeyong complained.

"I came here by myself actually. Not that it matters anyways." I inspect the surroundings. Another corpse. And again defaced. The person we're looking for came here before me.

"It does matter to me. Get out of here." Taeyong ordered me.

"I technically don't have to listen to you since you ain't my boss. At least not officially."

"I'll take her with me." Shotaro says before leading me back outside despite my protest.

"Don't bloody touch me." I snap at him once we're outside. "I'll find out anyways what happened here if you want me to or not."

"I know." He responds to my surprise. "I have to talk to you."

"Naah, you're involved into this whole thing that's going on. I ain't talking to you. I can't trust anyone here."

"Not even Yuta?"

It hurts me to say the next following words but it was the truth. "Yes not even Yuta. I thought I could trust these two. But I've been proofen wrong. Whatever you want to know, I'm sure you'll find out anyways. You don't need me. I'll get going now."

I turn around and leave the place. I don't want to fight with Yuta, hell I don't even want to fight with Taeyong. There's literally a psychopath going around, killing everyone that was involved with the chem teacher.

I stop on the spot. Everyone involved with the chem teacher, could it possibly mean that...the others are in danger?

After that thought I run straight back to the house, ignoring Taeyong's protest and storm inside the house to look for Yuta.

"Yuta we need to talk, now!"

"All of a sudden?"

"Yes, all of a sudden. Pretty face, you're coming as well." I lead them back outside and grab Taeyong's arm to pull him with us.

"Mind telling us what's going on?"

"She probably came back because she wants to know about the things that took place here." Taeyong huffed into my direction.

"I don't need to know that because unlike other people I'm able to do things properly." I snap back at him.

"Okay, why don't we all take a deep breath and then let her talk?" Shotaro suggested.

"No time to catch a breath." I huff at him. "The first crime scene, we had the chem teacher and his girlfriend, which by the way I know by now was an agent from the Taskforce, totally defaced. Second crime scene same thing. It was her husband, totally defaced. Similar position as his wife. Which made me think, why would someone murder him as well? Or why the agent? Think about it."

"What are you trying to say?" Yuta started to get concerned about the things I said.

"Obviously the killer is after people that were involved with the chem teacher. When me and Taeyong ran after that person, I catched him and he seemed to know me. He wasn't interested in killing me. Well he said he's gonna do so but you get what I mean."

"So you think the killer might be after Yuta and Taeyong as well?"

"No you genius. He's after all of us. Yuta, the others might be in danger. They were involved back then. What if he's after them too?"

"I'll send some people over to get them and bring them to the police station." He says and leaves us to give some instructions.

"Taeyong you need to inform the people from the jail as well. They might also be in danger. We need to keep everyone in sight. We can't let this person murder more people. I'll also do my part. Someone from the FBI still owes me a favor. Maybe they can give us some more resources. The more the better."

"Is there anything I can do too?" Shotaro asks me softly.

"Yes, you're sctually coming with me. We'll meet you and Yuta at the police station." And with that said I leave with Shotaro in his car to the first crime scene.