♡.°💒 Chapter 13 !

I was literally ready to throw Yuta out of the window. The audacity he has. He didn't just took Mark home with us. Nooo. He also invited the entire squad. I almost fell out of the car when I saw them. Why does he keep doing that?

"Stop looking so grumpy. They're your friends. Enjoy some time with them."

I smack his arm. "What time? I don't have free time. Remember? There's someone out there killing. Or did you already forgot?"

"Yes. I know. But that's the police work not yours. Yours is to only help when they can't solve cases."

"Yuta, what's the real reason behind all this?"

"Hmm?" He raises an eyebrow confused. "I don't understand. I just want you to spend some time with your friends and get to know them."

"STOP! Just stop already." I say angrily.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you suddenly so mad?"

"Why I'm so-" I push him away. "WHY I'M SO ANGRY? YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I'M ANGRY?!"

"Hey hey, stop. Noona, that's enough." Jisung gets over and wraps his arms around me, pulling me away from Yuta.

I kick and shout around me, trying to get out of his grip. "Let me go!!! I'm not done yet!!"

"You are. This is enough. Calm down."

"THEN TELL HIM TO FUCKING STOP LYING STRAIGHT INTO MY FACE!!!"

"He really just invited us over so you can have some normality." Chenle says softly, trying to approach me.

"No he didn't!!! He's trying to distract me. He doesn't want me to find out what's really going on. He know's something! And so does Shotaro."

"What the hell are you even talking about?"

"I was in the autopsy today with Mark. And Shotaro was there as well. He doesn't know anything. Nothing! He wasn't even able to answer one of my questions."

"That's not right. I was there. He did answer your questions."

"He just told me what I wanted to hear." Finally I manage to get out of Jisung's grip. "He lied the entire time. Did you really think I wouldn't notice?  I didn't got this job because I'm stupid. I got this job for a reason. Because I find and see things others can't. Either you tell me the truth now, or I'll leave. And I won't be coming back."

"I really don't know what's going on. I understand that you're confused and scared of the things happening right now. But you're save. Nothing is going to happen to you."

"So you've made your decision. And I thought after everything we went through I could always trust you." I walk over to the entrance and grab my jacket and wallet. And I leave. I just leave without a goodbye. Without looking back.