Chapter 2

"Don't search for love, it will come when it's time for it."

(A/N: sorry yall cynonari content coming up aswell at the beginning bc we still gotta wait for my man xiao to appear 😍 i wanna make this book long aswell so 😩(planning to go for 50 chapters))

Monday was the last day of school so we could say it was pretty lazy of a day. Nobody had classes and all they had to do is just stay in school until school time ends.

Some people were talking or was on their phone in the locker rooms. Some people were playing football outside and all kinds of stuff. Aether was just in the classroom, being on his phone, looking through pictures of times when him and Venti were friends, remembering that it still could be this way. And now what? He ignores him all day.

The blonde sighed and rested his head on the desk, looking out of the window. Little did he knew that somebody actually notices his unmotivating behaviour. And of course it was the one and only Tighnari (pls come home c1 😭). He stood next to Aethers desk and asked a question.

"So how did it go? I guess you did it." - T

"He's ignoring me ever since..." - A

"Give him some time, he'll get over it." - T

"Maybe." - A

Aether raised his head.

"But issue is... He wanted to move forward... and not try to hide that anymore we were dating... That probably took lot of courage of him... so i feel bad..." - A

"Ah.... Just to clarify, when you say move forward you mean...?" - T

"Mh." - A

The blonde nodded and he returned to stare outside of the window.

"I don't feel like i ever can have that kind of relationship with any kind of gender... Romantically sure but... sexually dont think so..." - A

The dark haired sat down again on the chair he sat on last time when talking to Aether. He placed his head on his palm and looked at the blonde.

"Okay i know i shouldn't talk about this.... But what kind of future best buddy would i be if i kept secrets from you?" - T

He began.

"Not gonna lie, same. I have zero intention in any kind of sexual activity. But... Lately i've been thinking and if Cyno would ask me to do anything with him, i'd let him without thinking." - T

The blonde quickly stood up and looked at Tighnari with widened eyes.

"WAIT WHAT?! YOU AND CY-HMPH!!-" - T

The blonde was cut in half as the dark haired placed his entire hand on his lips, shutting him up.

"Shut. Up." - T

Tighnari whispered with clenched teeth. After he finished he let go of the blonde's mouth, the blonde sitting down, staying silent, waiting for an explanation from the big eared. He just looked out the window and began talking with a calm and more silent voice.

"Yeah sure he is annoying but...i can't help but feel flustered whenever i see him or hear his voice... I had imaginations of our future even! Like us graduating together, getting married and..." - T

Tighnari suddenly just spaced out, stopping his speech. His expression just stayed blank but the more he stared infront of himself, the more red his face became. Soon he snapped back and his eyes widened for a second before looking back at Aether.