Chapter 6

"Control me, Minus 2."

It was a sunny saturday morning. Aether was already up, walking all around his room as he was packing and cleaning. He had a pair of wireless ear buds in his ear, listening to his favorite singer, Cupcakke.

As he was just about to finish cleaning his desk he heard a notification sound, silencing the music for a second. He stood up from the floor (because he was cleaning the drawers in his desk) and headed to his bed.

He wasnt even near the bed but he already reached arms for his device. He dived into the bed, phone in hand and he unlocked it to see a message from... "Ligma". Wich was a groupchat Aether had with Tighnari and Cyno. Ask Cyno about the name.

The message came from Cyno wich said:

cyNOT FUNNY😑:

Hey Aether! Me and Tighnari plan to do a sleepover, you down?

Uhhh....

I'm worried...

cyNOT FUNNY😑:

Why?

Because you two are dating and well you get it...

cyNOT FUNNY😑:

Wait...

What?

Tightnari🤪🌚:

Don't worry! We are only a few months in and none of us is interested in that topic yet.

Oh i see. Sorry i'm just worried ever since i saw my sister fingering her girlfriend.

cyNOT FUNNY😑:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Tightnari🤪🌚:

What...

How you managed to see that???

It's a long story.

Tightnari🤪🌚:

Tell me sometime.

Alright.

Tightnari🤪🌚:

So you down?

Sure.

Wanna keep it at my house?

Tightnari🤪🌚:

I'm already at Cyno's house but if that's what you want we can go there! I'd have to bring my stuff over anyways.

Kk! I'll wait for you two! Just ring the bell when you get here! I'll finish cleaning and make some space!

Tightnari🤪🌚:

Okay! We'll be there in like 30 mins!

The blonde placed his phone back down the bed and earbuds still in his ear, music still blasting, he headed back to the desk and quickly finished cleaning it.