Chapter 7

"Otherworldly Connection"

The sun was slowly showing it's head from behind the large city of Teyvat, with low speed arising to a position where all the citizens could see it's eye catching brightness. The sun's light escaped through Aether's room's window, it caressing the blonde's face. The blonde felt like his eyes were burning though so he just rolled and rolled around in the bed sheets, trying to fall back asleep, until he gave up. He sat up yawning and headed for his closet, beginning his usual morning routine.

Within 1 hour he found himself in the main building of Celestia Academy, heading up the stairs to his classroom. As soon as he got in to the classroom he waved hello to his friends and just headed for his desk, sat down and collapsed on top of it if he didn't sleep for ages.

"Are you tired?" - X

Xiao asked as he poked Aether's back gently with the round side of his pencil.

"Mhm." - A

The blonde mumbled against the desk as he nodded slowly. The teal haired at that just sighed and began rumbling at the back. Soon Aether raised his head to see that his own backpack, (that was originally on the other chair), got replaced with Xiao who was rumbling, searching for  something in this bag.

"How come you chose to sit here?" - A

Aether asked as he yawned, placing his hand infront of his lips.

"Somebody will have to keep you up from sleeping." - X

Xiao shrugged his shoulders. At that the blonde just turned his head to the wall, trying to fall asleep once again. Despite his efforts, he couldn't escape the suns light. The sun's shine slowly made it's way to Aether's face, causing him to let out a sigh of annoyance and speak.

"I hate my life." - A

He then felt a gentle touch on his head which caught him offguard. He quickly yanked the hand away, head included, and lifted it. Forgetting about the wall beside him, he turned round and hit his head against it, curling up in pain from the sudden impact.

"Are you okay?-" - X

"Fucking wall..." - A

Aether mumbled after returning to his original sitting position with an annoyed expression covering his face.

"The fuck was that?" - C

Cyno asked as he slowly turned around, staring with widened eyes. Right after he made a 180° turn, Tighnari slowly began showing up from behind Cyno's shoulder eyes wide open aswell of course.

"Aether hit his head." - X

Xiao said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Shut up." - A

Aether whispered into Xiao's ear. Suddenly Xiao yanked his head away to the opposite side, with widened eyes.

"Xiao? What's wrong?" - A

The dark haired just stared infront of himself. He was shocked that his head moved on it's own. He didn't even intend to move an inch, but it did anyways. How?

"My head moved on it's own..." - X

"Pft nice excuse, simp." - C

Xiao's face was covered with a disgusted expression as he looked at the white haired boy, who was smirking.

"The fuck?? I'm not gay. Plus it wasn't an excuse." - X

"Yeah sure mhm ok yeah alright okay dude okay yes sure mhm." - C