Chapter 5: Skipping Classes

*Motoki and the girls finished eating breakfast at the cafeteria*

Asagao:"Man...I wanted to eat more meat."

Sazanka:"Isn't it better to decrease your intake? Right, Nee-Sama?"

*Sazanka poked out her face towards Tsubaki, and Motoki realized the rice grain on her cheek*

Motoki(mind):Sazanka isn't the type of person to have food on their face, what is she up to?

*Tsubaki stared off into space, and didn't pay attention to Sazanka*

Tsubaki(mind):I've heard that boys eat a lot too, but does Asagao eat more than them?

Sazanka:"Nee-Sama!"

Tsubaki:"Oh, yes?"

Tsubaki(mind):This is bad, recently I've been thinking about boys more and more often. I've gotta pull myself together.

Tsubaki:"What is it, Saza-"

*Suddenly, Mokuren approached them and called to Tsubaki*

Mokuren:"Tsubaki!"

Tsubaki:"Oh, Mokuren. What is it?"

Mokuren:"The scrolls for the lesson today have been switched today. Since I'm going back to grab it, why don't you join me?"

Tsubaki:"Oh, sure."

Sazanka:"H-Hey, wait!"

Tsubaki:"See you later. Make sure you study well, ok?"

*Tsubaki left the three of them to walk to their classes*

Asagao:"Huh? Hey, Sazanka. You have a rice grain in your cheek."

Sazanka:"I know that!"

Asagao:"What are you getting angry for?"

Motoki(mind):Oh, I see. I guess she did that just to get Tsubaki's attention.

Motoki:"I guess I'm heading off, see ya in afternoon training."

Sazanka, and Asagao:"Bye, Motoki!"

*Classes started for the morning. In the lower classes, Sazanka is pouting about what happened this morning*

Sazanka:"..."

Asagao:"I'm hungry already...I didn't get to eat any meat..."

Sazanka:"Hey, Asagao? How about we...skip class?"

Asagao:"Huh?"

Sazanka:"I wanna go and meet with Nee-Sama. She didn't pay us any heed today, right?"

Asagao:"That's a no-no. They even say it in the rules that skipping classes is bad or something."

Sazanka:"But why do our classes have to be on the other side of the village?!"

*Sazanka sulked on her desk*

Sazanka:"Don't you think that Nee-Sama didn't pay that much attention to us this morning?"

Asagao:"Hmm...she does look distracted from time to time."

Sazanka:"Like this morning, I wanted her to take that rice grain off my cheek. But she didn't even notice it!"

Asagao:"Oh, so that was on purpose. But if we slip out of class, Tsubaki might get angry."

Sazanka:"Asagao, you dummy! She'll be waiting for us with open arms to congratulate our efforts. It's obviously going to turn out like that."

Asagao:"Will it really? I wonder..."