✿26

But you're still a traitor~

"Rowoon!!! Here's your favourite red car!" Jaerin passed him the toy and sat beside him on the floor

"Rowoon!!! Here's your favourite red car!" Jaerin passed him the toy and sat beside him on the floor. Both of them were at the day care center just beside the school.

"I don't wanna play." The boy said in a sad tone and pouted. "I wanna go to Mommy."

"She will come soon. Don't worry."

That time a ringing sound of the bell at the door was heard.

Rowoon who was waiting for his mother, looked at the door with an excited smile but that smile soon turned into a frown, seeing his Aunt Jimin.

"Rowoon!!!" The blue-haired girl ran to him and carried him up, securing him with her arms. "Aww I missed you."

"Hi Aunt Jimin. Where's Mommy?"

"Mommy is busy with work. She will come soon."

"Is she angry with me?", his voice turned lower.

"No! Why would she be angry?"

"I miss Mommy." With that, the kid hugged the older lady.

Few seconds later, Jimin felt someone was pulling the hem of her shirt. Looking down, she saw a familiar kid, Jaerin.

"Hello~", she cutely greeted her, waving her hand.

"Hi~" The woman crouched down, putting the boy on the floor and then pinched the little girl's cheek. "You didn't go home yet?"

"No! Uncle Jeno will be coming."

"Jeno..." Her eyes widened at the moment she heard his name. Another ringing sound of the bell was heard and the door opened.

A broad smile broke out on Jaerin's face as she ran past Jimin straight into the arms of a man in a formal attire. "UNCLE JENO!!!!"

Jeno lifted her with a grin and threw her up into the air and caught her, settling her in his arms. He squeezed her tiny nose with two fingers and asked, "How was your day, princess?"

"Good! Uncle, Uncle." She patted on his face and pointed at the front.

Jeno's eyes went to that direction when Jimin turned around and faced him. The older girl tucked her hair behind her ear as her lips curled up a little. The man walked forward and stood right infront of her, flashing his eye smile. That smile of his could literally make her heart explode any time and she knew it.

The light brown-haired guy looked down and saw another child. "You came to pick up Rowoon?"

"O-Oh yeah. His mom is a bit busy."

"I think I heard Jimin's voice. Is that you?" An older woman came out from another room.

"Oh Mom! Yes I'm here today to pick up Roni."