Prologue

"Think carefully, do you really want to marry a man who doesn't love you?" Zheng Hao asked coldly to the smaller figure next to him.

"Hao ge, don't say stuff like that," Sun Xiao Yang linked his arm to the other's, "we are about to get married, also your father would support this wedding, so stop resisting and open your heart to me."

"Never" was the unwavering answer, but the younger one turned a deaf ear.

With the announcement, the pretending couple walked in the aisle with their black tuxedos and soon after they were announced to be husband and husband. Two thin platinum rings took their places on their ring fingers, making the unwanted marriage official in every way possible.

"This marriage is only on the paper, don't forget it," Zheng Hao whispered to his husband's ear as he pretended to kiss his cheek.

"We will see," Sun Xiao Yang challenged him with a never-ending smile, and raising on the tip of his feet, he stole a swift kiss from the older's lips, making the guests clap fervently.

As one of the grooms was there out of threat, the ceremony was a short one. After taking some pictures and eating the damn cake, the quests were sent away.

"Take care of my baby," Mrs. Sun said as the newly-weds got into Zheng Hao's old red Honda.

"You can take him back whenever you want," Zheng Hao snorted, glaring at the source of his misfortune, and drove off before she could reply.

"Just for one day... can't you be a bit nice?" Xiao Yang asked with a sombre tone as he stared at his husband's cold face.

Zheng Hao exhaled loudly, "you brought this upon you, so don't complain."

It is okay, in time you will love me back as much as I love you, Hao ge, Xiao Yang promised silently, trying to hold his tears back.