26. Shower...? (+16)

"Xiao Yang!" Zheng Hao exclaimed as he barged into the nurse's room.

The called man looked at his husband with shock because he already informed him that he just sprained his wrist, nothing serious. There was literally no reason for Zheng Hao to look so concerned, but there he was with a pale face.

"Are you okay, darling?" the older man grabbed his shoulders softly, checking with his eyes if he endured more injuries.

"I am okay, ge, just a sprain," the younger man replied with a smile while showing his right hand with the bandage.

Carefully, Zheng Hao grabbed his arm with a frown. "How did it happen?" he asked, caressing the bandage softly.

"We were just playing basketball," Xiao Yang replied with a guilty grin while Ji Bo lowered his head, not wishing to be a part of Zheng Hao's scolding.

The older man heaved a sigh, showing his disapproval for his husband's carelessness. Then he turned to the nurse to ask what to do with the injury.

Blushing, grinning, melting, she gave the directives, and leaving the infirmary, Zheng Hao first drove Ji Bo home, then he took his husband home.

"You can go back to work, I am fine, really," Xiao Yang said with a reassuring smile when he saw his husband parked the car. He wouldn't even call his husband for that trivial injury, but the nosy Ji Bo turned out to snatch his phone behind his back to call Zheng Hao to the school. Still, Xiao Yang couldn't bring himself to be angry with his friend as his husband rushed to the school after the call and he showered him with attention as well as love. Hehe.

"The nurse said you shouldn't put pressure on that hand for at least three days, so I have to be sure," Zheng Hao replied before getting out of the car. Like a gentleman, he opened the door for his husband and assisted him out of the car.

"But your work..."

"It is already five pm, so it is okay," the older man put a period to the objection and the couple went home together.

While Zheng Hao was cooking a meat soup for a fast healing, Xiao Yang sat on the kitchen chair obediently with a whipped expression on his face. This sexy cooking man was his and his only. His longest battle, his biggest reward.

In no time, a bowl of nutritious soup was placed in front of Xiao Yang, but Zheng Hao was hesitant about handing the spoon. "Are you sure you can eat with that hand?" he asked with a strange glint in his eyes.

Xiao Yang rolled his eyes, "stop it, ge, it is not that I lost an arm," he snorted and snatched the spoon. In an exaggerated manner, he dunked it into the soup, then brought it to his mouth. Swallowing the content, he smiled, "see? I am still capable."

Zheng Hao watched the drama with a simper, then he sat on the corner of the table and leaned toward his husband. Wiping a drop of soup from his bottom lip with his thumb, he whispered "it is good then, I was nervous about how you could manage a shower alone, you know."

The spoon fell into the soup with a low thud, splashing a few drops out of the bowl. Xiao Yang looked at the older man with wide open eyes, his mouth moving silently for seconds until it produced "what did you say?"

Savouring his pure reaction, Zheng Hao smiled mischievously and stood up to get a paper towel to clean the soup drops. "You know," he started when he was back to the table, "if you couldn't use your hand, then I had to help you with a shower. Thoroughly," he teased his husband with ogling eyes.

"Arrggh!" Suddenly, Xiao Yang exclaimed, holding his injured hand, "ge, it hurts so much!"

Zheng Hao barely held himself from laughing at his husband's antics, "really? What happened all of a sudden?"

Xiao Yang looked left and right while thinking about an excuse, "I don't know," he uttered in the end, "suddenly there is a crashing pain, I can't even move my hand!"

"Oh, my poor baby," the older man patted the younger's hair with affection, "then eat your soup and meet me at the bathroom," he said with a smirk and left the kitchen with lazy steps.

Behind him, Xiao Yang grabbed the bowl and directly guzzled the soup down his throat, not minding it still being hot and rushed behind his husband. His stomach could wait, but his excited junior couldn't.

"Ge! I am here!"

Zheng Hao looked at the younger with disbelief, "how about s-"

Before he could complete his sentence, Xiao Yang already set to work to undress him. After a second of shock, the latter grabbed his hands, stopping him.

"You are the one taking a shower, not me. Why are you undressing me?"

Xiao Yang gave him a seductive glance, "we don't want your clothes to get wet, right?" he asked, his naughty hand resting on Zheng Hao's bulge over his already-tightened jeans.

"No, we don't," Zheng Hao replied with darkened eyes and took their clothes off in a record time. Then he adjusted the water temperature and pulled Xiao Yang into the shower cabin. He wet his husband, minding his bandage and poured a generous amount of shower gel in his hands. Ardently, he rubbed the liquid on his husband's cream-like body, caressing every inch of it.

Xiao Yang managed to control himself well in the beginning, but when Zheng Hao's slippery hand caressed down there, he lost it. He closed the distance between them and pressed his slippery body against his husband's cold one. His lips captured the half-opened one while his uninjured hand clasped around Zheng Hao's waist.

As if expecting this move, Zheng Hao responded to the kiss immediately, his hand still caressing his husband's member, though with difficulty as it was trapped between their bodies.

Still, his limited hand-play was enough to send Xiao Yang to heaven. Under the gentle touch, his body trembled, his breathing got out of control and while he gasped for air, his naughty husband pushed his tongue into his hot cave, deepening the kiss.

The sound of the flowing water, the slippery sound of tongue-dancing and Xiao Yang's muffled moans filled the air and soon, the younger man spilled his love juice into his husband's hand.

"Let's do it," Xiao Yang uttered when his breathing was back to normal, but being anxious about his injury, Zheng Hao pulled himself back.

"It is okay, we will continue later when your condition is better."

The still hungry man eyed his husband's throbbing bulge and love surged through his veins one more time. Twirling his hand around the huge thing, he sympathetically said "it should be painful, ge, let's do it, I am really okay."

Suppressing a moan, Zheng Hao shook his head in negative. Slippery area, a clumsy Xiao Yang and an injured hand weren't a good combination.

"Okay," Xiao Yang heaved a sigh, "then let me help," he said and without waiting for an answer, his lips found their way to Zheng Hao's neck. Sucking, nibbling and kissing, he trailed down from his neck to the chest, then to his firm stomach and finally stopped at his bulge.

"Ahh," Zheng Hao exclaimed as Xiao Yang's hot mouth covered his painful bulge and colours exploded in his brain and body alike. Unconsciously, his hand grabbed the younger's head and pressed it more to his body, but he was still sensible enough to check if his injured hand was safe.

Though clumsily, Xiao Yang did his best to suck the huge thing and luckily, it didn't take too long for Zheng Hao to pull his member out of his mouth to cum intensely at the bathroom floor.

"That was amazing," Zheng Hao commented before pulling Xiao Yang into another heated kiss.

After the mock shower, Zheng Hao gave both of them a real shower, and the duo went to bed to kiss some more.