22. Shut Up and...

Xiao Yang walked back and forth in his room, contemplating what to do. Last night, he fell asleep in the middle of the movie and when he woke up, he was in his own bed. IN HIS OWN BED! Not in his husband's! Indeed, he already knew that Zheng Hao wanted to take things slowly, but how about cuddling and sleeping side by side? Were those also forbidden? Geez!

And now, as if rubbing salt to the wound, Zheng Hao went to his room alone. Again! He didn't even ask him if he wanted to come along. Did they have to take things this sloooooooowly? Didn't they lose so much time already? Also, weren't they already married? So what was there to be so chaste about?

"Now it is your turn, ge. I won't come to you," Xiao Yang said to himself and threw himself on the bed.

Likewise, Zheng Hao threw himself on his bed, thinking why the hell he ran away like teenegers. No, even they would do better than him!

"I just didn't want to risk jumping on him!" he murmured to himself, ruffling his hair angrily. If he called Xiao Yang to his bed and jumped on him, all that marvellous talk about taking things slowly would be all lies. Indeed, he saved his dignity, but made Xiao Yang upset, if not pissed. Great...

"Why am I so bad at this?!" he murmured a bit louder with frustration, but his voice was muffled by his palms pressing on his face.

As if matching his mood, a loud thunder broke the silence of the night, and was followed by a scream.

Xiao Yang...

Jumping on his feet, Zheng Hao rushed to the next-door and as he feared, he found Xiao Yang sitting on the floor, his knees bent towards his chest, his eyes tightly shut and his hands covering his ears.

"Xiao Yang," Zheng Hao called out to him as he crouched down on the cold floor in front of him, his hands hanging midair with hesitation. Would he get scared if he touched him?

Well, apparently, he needed to form some physical contact because Xiao Yang didn't acknowledge his presence, maybe because his ears were covered. Slowly, he put his hands on his husband's hands and pried them off his ears.

"Xiao Yang, I am here," Zheng Hao called out to him again softly before another thunder was heard and that made the magic.

"Ge!" Xiao Yang opened his eyes and threw himself on the older man, who barely managed to keep his balance.

"Hss, it is okay, ge is here," Zheng Hao hugged him tight, drawing soothing circles on his back while the raindrops hit the window, creating a pat pat sound. They remained like that for a short while until Xiao Yang calmed down. Then the older man helped him to the bed.

"Are you okay now?" Zheng Hao asked with concern, pushing his husband's soft bangs off his lovely face.

Xiao Yang nodded and leaned more to his hand like a pliant cat, "it just took me by surprise, otherwise I wouldn't react like that."

"I know," the older man smiled benignly though he wasn't sure about the reason.

The young man tilted his head up to look him in the eye, "you know?"

Zheng Hao patted his hair and said "I noticed it on my graduation day. There were fireworks and suddenly you looked... frozen. Do you remember it?"

Swiftly, Xiao Yang cupped Zheng Hao's face and gave him a subtle kiss on the lips, "see? That was what I was talking about, ge. You are so effortlessly so attentive and caring that it was impossible to fall in love with you."

Although it wasn't the first time hearing that lovely compliment, Zheng Hao still blushed and his body shivered by the intense gaze of his husband.

"You might fall first," he said as he rubbed Xiao Yang's cherry lips, "but I fell harder."

"Good," Xiao Yang replied, simpering, and pushed Zheng Hao's hand gently before smashing their lips again.

Although the kiss started as innocent, soon Xiao Yang managed to involve tongues, taking the kiss to another level.

Kissing... nibbling... sucking... Xiao Yang showed his paces to make his husband take the next step.

Even though he wasn't an ace, his effort did the trick. With the surge of overwhelming emotions, Zheng Hao pulled Xiao Yang on his lap so that he could access the depths of his mouth better. The feelings he never knew he had broke free from the hidden corner of his heart and a current of electricity travelled inside his veins, making him shiver with lust and love.

Their breathings became in sync as they melted into the kiss, their tongues danced for dominance, but suddenly, Xiao Yang broke the kiss and pushed Zheng Hao on his back. Caging his head in between his hands, he looked at him with darkened eyes and said "too late to back out, ge."

Zheng Hao ogled his husband's swollen lips for a second before reversing their positions, now Xiao Yang was lying under Zheng Hao. He slowly pushed his hand inside the lying man's messed-up t-shirt, contacting the warm skin.

"Good."

Distracted by the hand caressing his waist, Xiao Yang missed the affirmative word, but the following kiss was too demonstrative to be missed. Acknowledging his submission, Xiao Yang smiled triumphantly into the kiss and got rid of their clothes except the underwear fast before his husband could have time to change his mind.

"You are so beautiful..." Zheng Hao uttered with a hoarse voice, looking at the almost naked body under him. He ran his fingers gently on the white smooth skin, following the muscle lines, and was delighted to feel Xiao Yang trembling underneath his fingertips. His keen eyes savoured the obscene image as the low light kept dancing on the broad chest with each sharp breath Xiao Yang took and the blood rushed 'down there.'

His amorous gaze made Xiao Yang tremble more with want. Circling his arms around his husband's neck, he muttered "ge..."

"Hmm?" Zheng Hao teased the younger by lowering his hand until the waistband of his boxers.

"Can you... hurry up?" Xiao Yang asked in between his gasping and pointed a shaky finger at his bedside table.

Getting the message, Zheng Hao reached to the pointed drawer and took out the lube and the condom box. Raising an eyebrow, he asked "when did you prepare all these?"

Xiao Yang shook his head, meaning 'really?' Then he pulled Zheng Hao on the top of him again and rubbed their hard members to show him what should be their priority.

With the move, colours exploded in Zheng Hao's mind and an irrepressible moan escaped from his lips. He lost the last bit of self-control as lust besieged his mind and body alike. Hastily, he discarded the last piece of cloth Xiao Yang had and his lips started to devour every inch of the delicious body underneath him while his hands weren't idle on the most private part of Xiao Yang.

The stimulus was too much for Xiao Yang's virgin body. Eyes closed, he kept squirming and moaning sweetly, his arms tight around his husband, and soon he came full force with a jolt. His arms fell to his sides and his body lied limply on the bed, his breathing still erratic.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" Zheng Hao asked concernedly, ignoring the throbbing pain his manhood was giving him. He knew it was also Xiao Yang's first time, so he didn't want to cause him any discomfort.

"What? No!" Xiao Yang exclaimed with a sudden surge of energy. He appreciated the noble thought of his husband, but he would kill him if he stopped midway.

"Are you su-"

"Shut up and do me!" Xiao Yang cut him off before helping Zheng Hao out of his boxer briefs. Though he was more than avid, the moment he saw his husband's proud manhood, he swallowed his saliva with fear.

Would that THING even fit?