30. Not Enough (+18)

"Ge! What are you doing here?" Xiao Yang exclaimed happily, seeing his husband was in front of his faculty.

"Can't I come to collect my husband?" Zheng Hao replied flirtatiously, hiding the fact that he wanted to be sure Mr. Sun wouldn't kidnap him. After hearing Mrs. Sun's story, he brimmed with concern and sympathy toward his poor husband, so he wanted to be with him all the time, keeping him safe and sound.

Though it was a cheesy line, Xiao Yang's smile was suddenly sad as he realised his husband's intention. He really wished to delete yesterday's fiasco out of his mind, but unfortunately, it wasn't possible. He didn't want Zheng Hao to pity him or worry about him, yet there he was, already showing his concern.

Seeing his doleful expression, Zheng Hao put his fingers under his chin and raised his head gently, "what's wrong? Not happy to see me?"

"Ge, you are worried because of my dad, right?"

"A little yes," the older man assented, "but it is not only because of your dad that I am here."

"Hmm?" the younger man looked at the other with curiosity.

"I just want to see you as much as possible, trying to make it up for the time we lost because of my brainlessness."

That made the trick. Xiao Yang blushed with a sincere smile and hearing the final part, he burst into laughter, "brainlessness?! Is that even a real word?! Haha!"

Smiling, Zheng Hao shook the younger's head right to left, "it was such a romantic comment, but you just picked up the silly part!"

"Can't help... sorry," Xiao Yang apologised in between his laughter, then stole a kiss from his husband's kiss, "here, I gave you a reward for the romantic comment."

"Not enough," Zheng Hao huffed and pulled the younger one from his nape, smashing their lips again.

"Geee...hmmp... people....hmmph..."

Well, Zheng Hao couldn't care less about the others and soon it was the same for Xiao Yang.

.

.

"A'Yang! What happened to your neck?!" Mrs. Sun exclaimed in horror, seeing the purplish-reddish mark on her beloved son's neck.

"Ah.. it...hmm..."

"MOSQUITO!" Zheng Hao yelled, trying to create an excuse for his love bite. Damn, they shouldn't have made out in the car. He just wanted to distract Xiao Yang's mind off his father, but he failed to take his husband's never-ending lust into consideration. Okay, his own desires too, happy?

"Yeah..." Xiao Yang smirked, "a verrrryyyy big mosquito..."

"..."

"..." Damn.

"Let's just eat, I am starving," Xiao Yang chuckled awkwardly and led the duo to the kitchen.

That evening passed in a blissful atmosphere and the trio bonded as a small family. Like Zheng Hao's father being a father figure for Xiao Yang, Mrs. Hao promised silently to be the mother figure for Zheng Hao. Now, she had two sons and she was determined to protect them at any cost.

.

.

"Xiao Yang!" Zheng Hao grabbed his husband's naughty hand and pried it off his pants, "your mother is literally at the other side of this wall!"

"She sleeps very deep, ge," Xiao Yang replied in a whisper and climbed on the resisting man, "making out in the car was fun, but not enough... so, be a good husband and do me..."

Zheng Hao's eyes darkened with lust as his husband grinded his prize to him with obvious intention, "stop or..."

He couldn't finish as a pair of lips shushed him effortlessly, and the quick hands discarded their clothes in a second while touching every inch of his husband's responsive body. As it was impossible to reject such a temptation, Zheng Hao took control and reversed their positions. Now, Xiao Yang was lying under him with a flustered face and trembling body.

"F*ck!" Zheng Hao swore silently before hurrying to grab a condom and the lube bottle. He poured a good amount of liquid into his palm and smeared it to his husband's tight entrance. He loosed it using his impatient fingers, making the younger man lose his mind. Then he wore the condom and repeated the action and aligned himself with the twitching hole.

"Ready?" he asked seductively and pushed himself in slowly.

"Aaag... hhmmph!" Xiao Yang's scream was muffled by Zheng Hao's palm, pressed on his mouth.

"Hssh, don't wake your mother," the older man whispered and pushed himself even deeper, moaning into his husband's neck. Xiao Yang arched his back with the intrusion, but still spread his legs more to grant more access to his husband. Feeling his submission, the older man left a hickey on the sensitive skin and started to move in and out with irresistible need while his hand taking care of Xiao Yang's prize alongside.

"Hmmpph!" Xiao Yang kept moaning underneath Zheng Hao's palm and before long, he reached his limit. His body trembled severely as he spilled his love juice to their stomachs, creating a sticky mess. Then he went limp under his husband. Zheng Hao fastened his moves and after a few more times of pounding, he came full force as well as making his husband spill some more cum, and slumped on his husband, dead tired but satisfied.

"See... ge?" Xiao Yang uttered in between his heavy panting, "it was a... good idea..."

Zheng Hao let out a tired breath and pushed himself off Xiao Yang to lie on his back, "tomorrow, I am going to work earlier."

"Why?!"

"Because I can't look at your mother's face after this!"

"Hahahahahaha!"

"..."