Prologue

———

DC: Hello, my name is Daniel Chambers and this is Good Morning, America! It's been 15 years since British girl group, Little Mix went on hiatus. Since then, they've married their assistant/manager, whom they've had a polyamorous relationship with since 2021. They've brought two more children into the world since their departure and let's just say, these kids are just as talented as their parents. Today, we have here with us, for their first televised interview, the Estrella children. Please welcome Jesmine, Jaya, Jaden, Daenerys, and Davos.

The five were seated side by side on a long couch in that order. All were smiling politely, meanwhile Dany sported shades and a blank face.

They then speak in an almost sarcastic tone, but that's just how they talk.

Dany: It's Dany. No one, but my Mama calls me Daenerys.

Jaden: (snickers) Of the House Targaryen

Jaya: (holding back a laugh) The Mother of Dragons...

Jesmine: The Queen of the Andals and First of Men, Khaleesi of the Dothraki...

The young teens laugh at their sibling's expense. Dany groans as they do. They lowkey hate their name because every time it's said, their siblings does that.

Other than that, they love it because they're named after their mother's favorite mad queen.

Though, Daenerys can easily say they're nothing like Daenerys, but having dragons sound cool.

After everyone was done picking with Dany, the interview officially began.

DC: How are you all?

The quintet respond with words of positivity.

DC: That's good, I'm glad to hear that. Jesmine, Jaya, what can we expect from In'A'Seashell?

Jesmine: We're actually doing a shoot later this week to promote the newest addition to the line.

Jaya: Yeah, we're not really s'posed to say what it is, but it's gonna be great.

Jaya smiles big after she finishes talking.

DC: I love that for you two. Now, Jaden, can you give us any info on your debut album, Remastered?

The 15 year old chuckles.

Jaden: Yeah, I have some amazing features, some famous covers and a music video coming out in a few weeks. I'm also co-writing another album, but I can't talk too much on it.

Daniel nods as he spoke, amazed that such a young man can manage as well as he could. It's known the kids don't require too much help from their parents creatively.

Unless it's for legal reasons or if they get overwhelmed.

DC: I honestly can't wait. Dany, any new artwork?

Dany readjusts his shades; eyes staring at the man blankly. The main reason he wears shades is to hide the shade he throws with his eyes. He doesn't need to say anything, really.

Dany: No.

The interviewer chuckles awkwardly when the teen says nothing further. They move to the next subject, turning to the last Star.

DC: (clears throat) Davos, are you gonna be featured in your brother's music video?

The youngest of the Estrellas perk up at the sound of his name, previously lost in his own world.