2: "Waffles or pancakes?"

*Filler

———
You

The camera crew would arrive tomorrow at around noon to interview the kids individually; so, the fam decided to have a sleepover in the theater room in our onesies.

Dany and the twins occupied the top row, Davos was sitting on the floor leaning against his bubba's blanket covered legs, Jaden, Leigh and Jade were on their stomachs on a pallet, and I sat between Pesy.

My head was resting on the blonde's shoulder as we watched Disney movies.

We started with The Princess and The Frog, as requested by our youngest. Four movies and the second episode of Moonknight later and the kids and women next to me are knocked out.

I look at the floor to see Jaden cuddling Leigh's back while she's spooning the Geordie. Both are on their phones.

Davos was curled up in his bubba's blanket by her feet. I smile since I think it's cute how close he is to his momma.

I continue to watch the screen until it was going to the next episode. Jade then sits up and stretches, "I dunno about you sluts, but 'm sleepin' in our room."

I watch her leave out before turning back to the screen. Not a second later, Leigh gets up as well, "She's got the right idea." She stops to give me a brief kiss.

"I'm gonna finish this episode then I'm comin'," I say and she nods with a hum.

I sat and watched the episode then turned off the projector. The room was completely bathed in a calming blue.

I check on everyone and give each of them a kiss on their foreheads. Davos stirs and lifts his head, but his eyes are still closed.

"Bubba?" He questioned groggily. "Nah, buddy. Come sit next to her," I say and he rubs his eyes while stretching. "Where you goin'?" He asks while I guide him to his mother.

"Me, Mama, and Ma are sleeping in the room," I say, putting the blanket over them. His eyes finally open just a little. "M'kay. Night, Star," he yawns and snuggles with Jesy.

I kiss his forehead, "Night, Davos." He hums and closes his eyes. I make sure everyone is okay before leaving the theater and meeting my wives in our bedroom.

———
The next morning, I'm brought awake by my eldest boy. I groan sleepily, seeing that his mamas were still asleep and the sun was rising. I check the time to see it just became 7.

Sometimes, I dislike the fact he's an early bird.

"What's wrong, J?" I rasp. He scratches his messy curls. "Remember you told me I could make breakfast yesterday?" He asks and I sigh, "If I said you could, you don't have to wake me up."

"I woke you up to ask if you wanted hash browns or fried potatoes?"

"Hash browns," I answer, putting my arm over my eyes.

"Waffles or pancakes?"

"Don't matter."

"Sausage or bacon?"

"Ask your momma."

"Which one?" I take a deep breath. I'm still tired and he's lowkey irritating me. "Jaden Perry," I warn, rolling over to my left to cuddle Leigh.

"Sorry. I'll ask Mummy," he whispers before leaving out.

About an hour or so later, I'm brought out of sleep by Perrie. "Baba, get up, breakfast is ready," she says while nudging me. I groan, "Five more minutes."

"They're coming at 12:30 and it's 10. We still gotta get ready and straighten the house," another voice says. I open my eyes and lift my head to be met with her and Leigh.

I sigh deeply, reluctantly getting out of bed. The smell of food then enters my nostrils. My son is lowkey our second in command in the kitchen.

Whoever's cooking, he's right there with us. Sometimes, we let him cook breakfast on his own.

I stretch with a long grunt and run my hand through my fucked up hair.

"I'ma use the bathroom and meet y'all downstairs," I say to them while making my way there.

———
After breakfast, the twins and Dany cleaned up while Jaden took a nap. He cooked a lot and was up early. Plus, his interview was last, so he was good for a few hours.

Though, Davos was up first.

He wanted to get it over with, but he's been playing with his little fidget box all day. I don't think he ever set it down.

The camera crew would be here in about 15 minutes and we're currently looking for the youngest boy.

He could be in three places in this whole house; the theater room, the roof or playing pool in the entertainment room located in our basement.

They weren't close considering how big our home is.

Everyone split up while Jesy and I teamed up to find our son.

When we reach the theater room, I spot a backwards black hat and pink fabric in the first row. I start to go in, but Jesy stops me. "Go finish getting ready. I got him," she says softly and I nod before kissing her lips.

"See you in a bit," I say before heading back towards our bedroom.

If I'm honest, Davos is who I'm the most worried about. His older siblings loved the cameras and attention, but also loved their privacy. Meanwhile, he's anxious and shy.

I really hope this show helps him come out of his shell.

———