chapter 1

Annabeth's POV

I was sitting on the beach with Percy thinking about how the summer is almost over. I was really exited to see my friends in the Lost Cities. Suddenly Katie Gardener runs up and tells us that Chiron needs us in the Big House, "I hope it's not another quest" Percy said. "Seaweed Brain" I gasped "You totally just jinxed us" then he pulled me into a kiss. Yeah... I was never really in love with Fitz it was just to coverup my alternative life so that maybe SOMEONE thought I was normal.

When we got to the Big House I saw The Seven, Leo had returned a few months ago and ended up with a lot of anger and hugs, Nico, Will, Katie, Conner and Travis, Clarisse, Chris, and Thalia who had taken a break from the Hunters to hang out with us after the Second Giant War. We looked at Chiron and immediately could tell something big happened. Chiron starts to talk and I leaned on Percy, suddenly I jumped up feeling that someone was calling me on my imparter.

Dex had used his techy ability to make it easier to carry around. (I love my bestie) I answered and saw Keefe standing there with the rest of the crew. "Guess what Foster" he screams making me wince "We get to go to New York in a few days." "That's Great" I reply quickly, he continues talking but I hang. I could barely imagine the Black Swan giving us a break but theirs a first time for everything. When I get back into the Big House I see people meeting me with confused faces, granted I never really missed things, let alone randomly run out of an important meeting. I sit back down ignoring the weird looks, "So what's up" I asked. Thalia recovered first and replied "Well in a few days we get to take a vacation to New York a gift from the Gods" He said this in a surprised tones. He was probably surprised that the gods were doing something nice for us instead of making us, you know...almost die. For a second I was relived that it wasn't something bad as well but then I realized I'm going to New York in a few days already but as Sophie Foster. It was at that moment when I realized "I'm screwed".

Sorry for a short chapter I'll try to make them longer. I hope you enjoyed. I definitely take constructive criticism so feel free to do so. Have a great day!