chapter 5

A/N- Hi! All of this belongs to Rick Riordan and Shannon Messenger. Have an awesome day!!!

Annabeth/Sophie's POV

We All headed to the door to see who had came to visit us. When we opened the door what I saw may have been the worst thing ever and that's saying something considering my life. In front of me I saw all of my friends from Camp-Half Blood that were visiting New York. I put my head down so quick they couldn't have seen me. Making my voice an octave higher, I said I had to go to the restroom, I turned around and tried to locate the bathroom and when I did locked myself in their trying to think of a plan.

I could not think of a plan for the life of me, which was definitely a first for me. I decided that since the Gods were not on my side I would have to explain everything to my friends so why not have a bit of fun with it? I crouched quietly into the living room we're I saw them talking and eating blue cookies. I snuck up behind Percy and signaled for my friends from the Lost Cities to be quiet. I was directly behind Percy when I screamed Right into his ear and he jumped up riptide in his hand. When he saw it was me he relaxed then looked confused and very angry. "Wise Girl what are doing here you're supposed to do resting at camp" He looks concerned, then Keefe speaks up "How do you guys know Foster" They start arguing over me until I yell "QUIET" They quiet down glaring at each other.

"I have a lot of explaining to do"

A/N I'm sorry for another short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe and healthy and thanks for reading😄😄😄