chapter 3

A/N I hope you enjoy the Percabeth video and the chapter. Thanks for reading and remember everything belongs to Rick Riordan and Shannon Messenger and Blue Cookie's are amazhang😄😄😄

Kid from Apollo cabin POV

Well better enjoy the rest of my days while I can

Annabeth/Sophie POV

When I land at Havenfield I'm greeted by so many people my head starts to spin. Although my bodyguards are very protective they have never figured out how to track me when I escape for the summer. Everyone exchanges a lot of hugs and I'm promised many scoldings for running away again, I sigh inwardly, if only they knew how immune I was to the yelling and disappointment eyebrows. Anyway once everyone had settled down I took in everyone there. I saw my three remaining bodyguards, the Collective, all my friends bodyguards, Keefe, Fitz, Tam, Linh ,Biana, A/N I'm crying after I typed this it autocorrected it to Bianca R.I.P we love you Bianca😭😭😭 Dex, Marella, Grady, Edaline, Alden, Della, Kessler, and the Triplets. I grinned thinking of the mayhem I caused at Camp Half-Blood. Suddenly Mr.Forkle was yelling asking if everyone had everything and if we had said goodbye too our parents and bodyguards yet. Everyone started exchanging goodbyes including me. I gave Grady and Edaline a huge hug promising them I'd be safe and then realized I needed something from Havenfield. I bolted inside and found my room grabbed Ella and bolted outside again. Ella was the only thing besides Percy that could help me sleep.

After promising multiple times that I wouldn't "Foster It" as Keefe said Mr.Forkle gathered us and checked too see if we had our bags, then we headed to a cliff and we all took someone's hand I ended up by Biana and Linh much to my delight they reminded me so much of Piper and Hazel. I jumped off the cliff and watched as some of my friends flailed and screamed waited until the last moment and pictured New York transporting us their from the void. When we got there everyone was glaring at me while I just grinned. Keefe and Dex started talking about pranks they were going to pull on us here when Mr.Forkle announced that we were going too walk to the house. We got to the house or mansion by human standards after a long walk of complaining, from Keefe, and threatening from everyone else. I noticed that the house next to us had also just been in sold. After we got into the house we all went to our rooms each of them with our names below them.

Sophie/Annabeth's Room