chapter 4

A/N so all the characters belong to Rick Riordan and Shannon Messenger and Percabeth makes the world go round. Enjoy!!!

Percy's POV (you weren't expecting that were you)

I was a nervous wreck. I felt awful leaving Annabeth behind but didn't want to make her mad. We had drove to the mansion from the gods and I was truly amazed, it was huge! I saw that there was another mansion beside us that had been sold too. We went into the house, behind me was a very angry doctor getting mad at a little Italian for scaring some mortals with skeletons and not eating enough. I totally ship Them. After we set our stuff down we went into the living room we're out of the window we saw a bunch of teens our age go into the mansion next door. I was not too focused on that though I just needed to know that Annabeth was okay.

Everyone got on the couch and we're arguing about nothing of too much importance. Although when Thalia and Nico were arguing about which of their dads is the best I had to interfere, it was obviously Poseidon, so now I was in a full blown argument until Piper yelled using such strength in her charm-speak that it fell completely silent until Leo pipes up "So do you want to go check out our new neighbors" we all agreed and headed over there were the arguing commenced until someone rang the doorbell and someone approached the door.

A/N sorry about the short chapter. I hope you enjoyed the Percy POV!!