chapter 2

A/N- most chapters will be in Annabeth/Sophie's POV I might throw in someone else every once in a while also if anyone has any idea of what to call Annabeth/Sophie so it's not as confusing just comment on it. Warning: Contains Percabeth! Thanks! And remember everything belong to Rick Riordan and Shannon Messenger

Annabeth/Sophie's POV

I realized that I said that aloud and quickly apologized blushing hard or as Keefe would call it the Foster blush oh what a surprise it would come to him when he figured out my other much more intense life. Everyone looked confused but quickly brushed it of. Chiron spoke "You will be leaving soon and will be provided will a mansion from the Gods go to your cabins and start packing you leave in 2 days" Then we all exited the Big House.

Percy looked at me like I was crazy "Are you feeling alright" he asks. I get an idea, " I haven't been feeling well but I didn't want you to be worried. I don't think I can go but you still should. I'm sorry Seaweed Brain" Percy suddenly looks very concerned and I almost feel bad but it's for the best they don't need to figure out my whole life yet. "Wise girl I'm so sorry" he says giving me a light kiss on my forehead, "I'll stay here and take care of you" I shake my head and look at him giving him a stern look "No" I said "B-" he starts to say I interrupt him by pulling him into a kiss not just a little peck but a long deep kiss. I could practically hear Aphrodite squealing from Olympus. I pulled away and saw that Percy was blushing hard and I must be too. "Okay" he says after a minute of what must have been him thinking (A/N Only for his wise girl) "But I'm making sure the Apollo cabin is monitoring you" he continues. Oh gods this will be difficult.

"So do you need help packing" I ask, "No you are going to rest I can pack by myself I'll come to check on you soon" out of nowhere he picks me up bridal style and brings me too my cabin. I try getting him to set me down but it's no use. He sets me down on my bed kisses me and tells me to rest. After a second I jump up and go to the bathroom to hail Keefe. He picks up and I apologize, "Will I ever get too know what the Mysterious Miss F does in the summer it's making both me and Giangator worried" I grin and reply happily "Nope, so when are we going to New York?" "In two days teleport to Havenfield so we can all leave" I agree and we hang up I quickly put it away and lay back down just in time for Percy to come back in to check on me. He comes up asking me a million questions then giving me a quick peck telling me that if anything happens when he's gone to IM him immediately. He leaves Tomorrow night right before I need to teleport it will definitely be hard to cover up my plans but I'm not a child of Athena for nothing.

After a good night sleep not considering being constantly checked up on by Percy I'm suddenly very exited too see my friends. I try getting up but see Percy sleeping at the edge of my bed. He jerks awake and I quickly lay back down. He gets up and smiles "How are you Wise Girl" " I'm feeling better but it won't be safe for me to go on a vacation" I reply. Okay but just so you know you only have 6 more hours to see me you slept in until 12" "WHAT" I scream suddenly very panicked I hadn't packed or planned how to escape. I hadn't realized I was visually freaking out until Percy came up and layer beside me rocking me back and forth asking if  still felt sick. I replied saying I did and he said "okay once I leave I'll send Someone from the Apollo cabin to check on you every hour okay sweetie?" he asked giving me a kiss "ok seaweed brain I love you" I mumbled but pulled him closer into the kiss until someone opened the door to the Athena cabin, it was Nico he started blushing furiously and I was positive we were doing the same. Finally Nico said "I can leave if you want" I yelped "No you all need to finish getting ready I'll be fine" Nico left and after some time and a few kisses he left hesitantly.

I quickly jumped up and started to pack I realized I had no idea how long we would be in New York so I made a good inference and packed my clothes, my dagger, and some Drachmas in case I had to IM someone . This took me a while so I grabbed a robe that covered the outfit I would wear to Havenfield and grabbed a few books to read(in Greek obviously). I had finished the last book when Percy came in and I saw it was time for him to leave. I jumped out of bed and gave him a huge hug and some kisses. "I'll miss you Seaweed Brain" he laughed "who new you could be this emotional I'm totally telling the seven but make sure you get some rest I'll send someone over to check on you in a few minutes ok." I nodded and he gave me one last hug and kiss and he left. A little after he left I grabbed all my bags and was prepared to leave when the kid from Apollo cabin came in. He had a clipboard and was mumbling something like Percy threatening can't mess this up make sure she's safe. I grinned but stopped when he looked up looking confused. "What are you doing he asked" "um nothing" was my smart reply. "Look I can't let you leave or do anything without Percy he swore on blue cookies that if something happened to you Apollo cabin would pay so" I yelled and pointed at something distracting the demigod for a second and bolted at the door into the forest opening up a crack in the void and leaving behind some very confused demigods.

A/N I hope you enjoyed the chapter it was definitely longer lots of Percabeth too. I am totally open to constructive criticism so if you have any questions, concerns, or comments make sure to put them
In the comments. Have an awesome week!!!