Chapter 3 THE END is Near [Part 1]

In the morning

The cave adults and teens move up the canyon. They head back to the cave and continue to walk as soon as possible.

Eep furiously kicks a rock, it nearly hits Grug as Mow caught it.

"Hey!!" Said Grug.

Things are tense between the adults and the teens.

At the Keyhole, they are met by the rest of the half Cave Clan. The Croods, Trixie, Meema, Meep, and the rest of all some cave people; such as Egg Fan, Bow Chicka Wow-Wow, Crud, Bud, Rad, Gunk, Handsy, Baitsy, Mal, Wal, Loo and Ow, including the Throgs, Erfs, Gorts, and Horks are all out of the underground cave and came outside to see them far away in distance.

"Hey brother, I can see them miles away." Said Crud.

"You're telling me brother. I can see them miles away as well." Said Bud.

Ugga gasped in shock and felt relief of seeing Eep and Lerk are alive. Especially Meep, Amber, Dub, Trixie, and Meema Brood are all happy to see them return safe again.

"Eep! Lerk!" Said Ugga.

"Oh Dear! Blurg! Frump!" Said Trixie.

"Oh My Gosh! My Babies!" Said Meep.

"Pat!" Said Amber.

"KEVIN!!" Said Mal; happily came towards him.

"MAL!!" Said Kevin.

The teens came towards the mothers and parents; happily.

"Mom! Dad!" Said Eep and the teens.

Old Man Root facepalm in annoyance. Snoot shook his head; upset. Both Grug and Mow are unhappy and displeased.

"Grug, what happened?!" Said Ugga checking Eep and Lerk to make sure they're alright.

"You know what, I'm just so mad right now; that I can't talk to them." Said Grug angrily walks beside the three.

"Snoot! Are the boys okay?" Said Meep checking Bulk and Sulk.

"I don't know hon. Ask Them!" Said Snoot; sulking.

"My babies! I'm so glad you're still safe; again!" Said Trixie; while she, her husband, including Meema check to see Blurg and Frump.

"Wait A Minute!! If You Guys Already Went Outside Of The Underground!! How On Earth Did The Teens Get Out?!" Said Oof Throg; concerned as everyone else.

"Yeah come to think of it. Did you, teens go outside yourselves again?!" Said Rad.

"Eep?? All of you, teens?! Explain" Said Ugga finished; after checking the two girls.

"Mom! You and the guys are never gonna believe it. Me, Lerk, and the others found something; NEW." Said Eep; happily.

"NEW?!" Everyone was shocked after what they heard.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! NOT AGAIN!! I THOUGHT I MADE It PERFECTLY CLEAR!!" Old Man Root facepalm and continues. "WHAT HAVE I EXPLICITLY TOLD YOU KIDS TO NEVER GO OUT AND SPOT SOMETHING NEW?!"

"YEAH!! NEW'S A BIG PROBLEM!!" Said Grug.

As everyone grabs the huge rock as much as they can to surround Eep, Lerk, and all the teens for protection; they immediately take a deep caution.

"Wait Wait Wait!! What's Going On?!" Said Eep and the teens.

"Kids?? Stay inside the kill circle." Said Ugga turning behind them.