Chapter 4 THE END is Near [Part 2]

The dirt slowly dissipates; revealing the outline of rocks and boulders.

As the dust settles, the adult men shake themselves off and the family, friends, and elders of the clan rises around them.

The people of the clan start coughing off the dust.

"Is everyone okay?" Said Grug.

"Yes." Said Ugga.

"Amber alright. What about you, Barg?" Said Amber.

"I'm Bort. And yeah, I'm okay, honey. How about you, sweetie?" Said Bort before he turns to his daughter.

"I'm alright, dad. Man, like, it's too dusty around here." Said Pat coughing off the dust.

The people of the clan respond and are now safe and alive.

"Dude... That... was.. so... wicked." Said Bow Chicka Wow-Wow shaking himself off from the dust.

"You're telling me Bow Chicka Wow-Wow. We almost got killed." Said Rad.

"No kidding." Said Handsy coughing.

"Grug, the underground cave... it's gone." Said Ugga; looked around the area full of dust and fog.

Grug looks back at the decimated cave.

"No.." Grug whispers.

Mow grabs Grug on his back as he holds under his neck. Mow climbs on top of the caverns while the rest of the clan stay back. Grug and Mow finds two broken rock fragments as Mow sits and grabs Grug back in front of him. Grug puts them together to form a complete handprint.

As he sighs and lowers his head. Mow lowers his head, too.

Ugga appears behind Mow and climbs beside Grug with Sandy on her back and consoles him. Grug's friends; Amber, Bort, Snoot, Meep, Wal, Loo, Munk, Baitsy, Dainty, Trixie, Dub, Meema, Old Man Root, Pram, Bud, Crud, Teena, Smooth, Gunk, including the elders both came in as well besides him in comfort.

Eep and Lerk approaches on the other side, then looks out as the soft light raises their face. Moving forward into the light, the girls' jaw drops and their eyes spring open.

"You all really need to see this." Said Eep.

Grug approaches skeptically as Mow grabs him on top of his back and holds under his neck. The two men approached skeptically with their chin out and their eyes tight. Mow moves ahead climbing the edge of a cliff. Both family and clans follow; staring out at a colorful landscape of lush trees and plants. Far in the distance, two spiky mountain ridges stand tall over their surroundings.

All the Croods, the Broods, the Boors, and all of the clan (excluding Grug) are all shock in wonders

All the Croods, the Broods, the Boors, and all of the clan (excluding Grug) are all shock in wonders. They couldn't believe what they witnessed.

"O... M... G!" Said Handsy; eyes sparkle of joy.