Chapter 5 Unexpected Adventure

In the morning

The Croods, Broods, Boors, Elders and all the cave clans break free from the giant mount of popcorn.

"STILL ALIVE!!!" Said the cave clan.

Guy mumbles in the mount of popcorn.

"Come On!! Keep Eating!!"

Behind the rest of them, Belt and Kai climbs out as Guy and his family pops up beside them.

"Oooh!! Boy, that's the last time I've ever eaten more popcorn throughout all night." Said Birch; feeling a bit tummy ache.

"Tell me about it." Said Elder Cascade; groaning.

Eep notice something. "Hey, where's Guy, Birch, Clementine, Bear and Elder Cascade??"

Guy and his family gasp as they start running out from the pile of popcorn.

"I don't know. Last night, they were here with us while we were in the pile of new food." Said Blurg.

"Amber don't get it. Those new people should be around here somewhere. Let's find where the new people are at!!" Said Amber; as everybody dive into the mount of popcorn, searching.

Later

The Sapiens continue to run while Eep, Lerk, Blurg, Frump and Amber chase them like tigers.

"Oh Heck No!! They're gaining on us!!" Said Clementine.

"Everyone, quickly, grab on my back!!" Said Bear; as Birch, Clementine, Guy and Elder Cascade hop on his back.

Then, Bear suddenly starts boosting his speed. Eep, Lerk, Blurg, Frump, and Amber are in shock while they're still chasing them.

"Woah! Since when did that hunk get so fast?!" Said Amber; shocked.

"Don't know. But luckily, we're not the ones to catch them on time." Said Eep; smirking.

As Bear continues to run, the Sapiens felt relief.

"Ah!! Thank heavens, we're safe." Said Guy.

"Okay pa, I think we lost them." Said Birch.

"Good." Said Bear continues to run.

Until suddenly, they all got surrounded by the cavemen surrounding them. The family yelps as Bear immediately starts slowing down.

Munk, Wal, Loo, Fan, Bow-Chicka Wow Wow, Old Man Root, Squawk and all the men walking towards and surrounding them.

"What are we gonna do? We're being surrounded!!" Said Clementine.

Suddenly, Eep jumps and tackles Guy out of the tower from his family onto the ground and then holds him up by his pants.

"GUY!!!" The family of Sapiens said in surprise.

"Going somewhere??" Said Eep; grinning.

"The mountain, high ground, end of the world, remember?"

"That already happened. It destroyed our caves."

"No, that was just the beginning of the end. The End of the end is still coming."

Suddenly, Amber tackles Bear onto the ground as Birch, Clementine and Elder Cascade yelps and falls onto the ground.

"Hunk Man's mine!!" Said Amber; grinning.

"Woah!! Uh, hey, do you mind?!" Said Bear; struggling to get off of her.

"Amber sorry. But Hunk's not going anywhere, not where Amber's around."