3.

* excuse my mistakes *

Midtown,ATLApril 28,20207:26 pm

Midtown,ATL
April 28,2020
7:26 pm

"Eris she was such a screamer omg" I spoke eating my chips, " Like she wouldn't be quiet so I had to tape her mouth like 4 times the bitch kept eating at the tap" I laughed shaking my head

After the club incident I stayed and watched Von throw money at this stripper bitch name Niyah, that shit pissed me off soo bad I just wanted to kill both of they ass with my bare hands.

I waited til she was off work and followed her home, I followed her for 2 days and stupidly her driving pattern was always the same.

So yesterday after she got off I took her back my house and killed her in the bathroom that's in the basement, she's buried somewhere out there in the woods.

Hope she learned her lesson.

Eris whined before he laid his head down on my stomach, he was probably tired of me talking to him about my obsession with Von but who cares.

"What you whining about " I asked folding my chips up putting them on my nightstand, "Get off me den since you wanna ignore folks"

I grabbed him by his neck pushing him back,Eris growled at me showing his teeth, "Oh you wanna fight let's go" I spoke jumping off the bed.

Your probably think Im crazy because I'm fighting a whole wolf but we always friendly fight ain't scared of his ass.

He didn't even give me time to getting in my fight stance before he came pouncing on me making me fall on the bed, "Wait you fucking bitch" I huffed kicking him making him fall off the bed.

Eris started growling louder licking over his teeth, "Ohh soo your mad" I laughed standing on my bed.

My phone dinged indicating that I got a message, "Wai-" Before I can even finish my sentence this bitch jumped on me again pulling at my shirt.

"ERIS I SAID WAIT DAMN" I laughed out loud trying to pull him back, I put my hand in his mouth prying his teeth away from my shirt.

Eris started yanking himself back which made my shirt started ripping, I might as well come up out the whole shirt at this point because he wasn't going to let my damn shirt go.

Once I got out the shirt I ran downstairs trying to get away from him but he then jumped on my back on my way down.

My big ass started tumbling down the stairs hitting my side in the process,once I hit the last stairs I started groaning holding my side.

Eris started whining with his head down backing away, " Look I'm okay" I spoke getting up shaking off the pain.

We would always fight and I will always end up getting hurt, I know I should probably stop because he might end up killing me but you know....

YOLO.

bitch fighting wolfs and shit

bitch fighting wolfs and shit.🙄