5.

* excuse my mistakes *

Midtown,ATLMay 10,2020 3:45 pm

Midtown,ATL
May 10,2020
3:45 pm

Everyday Von and will get on the phone late at night but we never go to sleep on the phone because he's always 'have to take care of something' and that was slightly pissing me off.

I just smile and hung up the phone like everything is fine but as soon as the call end I get to fucking screaming damn near pulling my hair out.

He's always fucking leaving me, one day that's gon stop.

Anyways his goofy friend Memo just posted something about a meet and greet at the mall, that's about 2 hours away from my house.

Nothing is really close to my house but a grocery store that looks like it came straight out a movie but dont get me wrong they still have everything you need there.

It's just really creepy.

𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆

•

Liked by 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵𝟰𝟱

Liked by 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵𝟰𝟱. and 12,477 others
𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆: Vixen.
Comments Disabled

•••

The plan is to go in the mall and buy something and make it seem like it was a big coincidence.

The only problem is that I have no clue how to talk to him with all his damn fans around, they like some annoying little ants.

Gotta love them though.

Been in here for hours now and I still couldn't find a way to talk to him, I started heading towards the food court to grab an icy because ion got shit else to do.

On my way there I see Von separating himself from the group heading towards what I assume is the bathroom.

We really have to stop meeting like this.

I started following behind him making sure Im not being suspicious, this time I didn't wait to go in.

I went right behind him.

I walked in and seen Von leaning against the counter with his back towards the mirror with his phone in his hand.

Von slowly looked up at me smirking a little, "We have to stop meeting like this ma" He chuckled putting his phone down.

I gave him smile walking towards him, "Yeah in the men's bathroom is kinda crazy" I spoke wrapping my hands around his waist.

"It seems like your enjoying meeting me in hea"

I just nodded my head grabbing his chin to kiss him, I miss his lips so much I can just melt right here.

I pulled on one of his dreads as I deepened the kiss, "Mhmm" I moaned trailing my hands down to his pants.

Von grabbed the back of my neck pulling me back, "Fonem you gotta chill" He whispered squeezing my neck a little tighter.

I moaned as a response and started unbuckling his pants, "Nah we ain't doing this" Von rasped removing his hand from my neck grabbing my forearm.

"Why not" I whined putting my hands inside his boxers, "Shidd we inna damn public area and someone can walk in and see yo luh ass sucking ma dick"

I just shrugged my shoulders, I really didn't care if anyone walked in.

I pulled his boxers down getting down on my knees, I knew he big but not this damn big.

This nigga was a good 7 and it was thick.

I kissed his tip a few times before I took this whole thing into my mouth, I didn't want to tease him for too long.

I wanted him right now.

I bobbed my head up and down making sure I take enough down, "Ohh shit" Von groaned throwing his head back.

I lift his dick up and started sucking on his balls as I bobbed my hand up and down his dick.

I pinched his balls with my teeth which caused him to jerk backwards, "Gang what the fuck was that" Von gasped looking at me with low eyes.

I giggled going back to his dick deep throating him, "Mhm fuck" Von dragged out his words throwing his head back.

I sticked my tongue out pushing him all the way to the back of my throat causing me to gag, but I kept him there.

I loved the feeling of his dick down my throat.

I pulled him out my mouth bobbing my hand up and down his dick as I watch his leg start twitching.

"You going to cum baby" I whispered looking at him biting my bottom lip, Von didn't give me a response so I went a little fast not caring how loud his moans was getting now.

"Dayvon answer me" I whined really wanted to getting an answer from his even if I already know the answer, "F-Fuck I'm gonna nut" He gasped gripping the counter top.

I smirked at his answer.

Von legs started shaking as he released his cum in my mouth that was ready to catch all of it.

Von started repeatedly cursing as he continued to cum,damn he must had a lot of shit build up this nigga was still going.

"Mhmm you taste soo good Daddy" I moaned looking up at Dayvon,Von chuckled shaking his head.

"Damn girl you almost had me crying"

I leaned forward and started circling my tongue around his tip where he still had some leaking.

"Hell no g-get back" Von stuttered pushing my head back, I laughed getting up off the ground kissing his lips a few times.

Daddy-🌚SKEKWK.🤣🤣