10.

* excuse my mistakes *

Chicago, Illinois3 Years Later 12:30 pm

Chicago, Illinois
3 Years Later
12:30 pm

Aviana sat in the car popping her pills in her mouth downing it with a bottle of cold water. After Aviana nearly died 3 years ago she cared to her own wounds.

Throughout the whole process of stitching up her own wounds Aviana cried her heart out, she just never really thought Dayvon would kill her or well at least tried.

A week later Aviana had to get her head on straight and start going to therapy to better herself.

Mom & Dad are now in her life, they don't communicate much but they still text time from time.

Looking down at her phone Aviana watched over Dayvon story on another account she made.

Dayvon did told his homeboys what actually happened to him and how he 'killed' Aviana.

Nobody else outside Von and Booka nem knows what happened to Von over them pass 2 months he was locked up in the basement.

Sometimes Von actually hate himself for even feeling something towards Aviana. Von friends will sometimes catch him daydreaming.

Dayvon wouldn't tell him what he was thinking about because he had a feeling that they would probably clown him for even thinking about her.

Von couldn't deny the feelings he felt, he loved Aviana even though she put him through hell and back.

True enough she was crazy but she was crazy over him and only him, the only female other than his momma who loved him unconditionally.

Dayvon is just guilty that he had to kill her, all he wanted to do was to be free. Not tied up to no damn bed in a basement.

Pulling up to the food place Aviana looked in the backseat and seen that they was sound asleep. Been driving around for about 20 minutes ofc they are tired.

20 minutes later

Aviana watched as Von, Memo,Booka, and Durk walk out the spot with they own bag of food in they hands.

Putting her car in drive Aviana followed behind the big truck but not so close they they will notice that someone is following them.

As they stopped in-front of a 2 story house Aviana parked away from the house as she watched them get in the car and walk into the house.

Putting the car in park Aviana let out a sigh as she spoke to herself. She been practicing what to say for 2 years now.

Getting out the car Aviana locked the door behind her. Heading to the front porch Aviana hands got sweaty just thinking about seeing him again.

Raising her hand up Aviana knocked on the door 4 times before Memo opened the door, " H-"

Before Aviana could say another Memo had a gun pointed to her head, "Why tha fuck yo' hea, I thought Von killed yo crazy ass"

Memo voice got loud which caused everyone to walk towards the door to investigate, " I'm not crazy anymore okay, well maybe a little but Im taking my medications now an-"

Once again getting cut off but this time it was from Von, "Aviana" Von whispered not believing his eyes.

Aviana started walking inside the house but stopped when 4 shots was let out it in her direction..hitting her .

As she feel Von punched Booka in the face as he yelled with tears in his eyes, " Gang what the fuck is yo prollem"

Von walked over towards Aviana body putting her head on his lap as he cried over her. The one time he actually sees her again Aviana is snatched away from him again.

Aviana doesn't even know that Von loves her.

" Call 911 " Von yelled looking back at them as they watch him cry, " D-Daylynn" Aviana struggled to speak as she felt her body get weaker.

Before Dayvon could respond there was a tiny voice yelling, "mommy"

Now feeling bad for shooting her Booka bent down putting his head in his hands. The little cry who was crying 'mommy' had Dayvon whole face.

"you hurt my mommy" Daylynn cried pushing Dayvon away from Aviana.

-
-

damn

damn. that's the end of this one folks.🧏🏽‍♀️