6.

*excuse my mistakes*

Midtown,ATLJune 15,2020 8:12 pm

Midtown,ATL
June 15,2020
8:12 pm

Ever since what happened at the mall I been killing bitches left from right,there had to be like 10 different bitches scattered somewhere in these woods.

How could he just be up under different bitches like I'm not here.

I thought we had a moment.

I waited and waited on the right moment to kidnap him and seems like today is the day.

He finally has no bitches around to entertain his ugly ass I mean my man ain't ugly but since I'm mad at him right now he's ugly.

I'm sitting in my car in all black waiting on him to walk out Durk house, been sitting here for about 3 hours now waiting on him.

There was plenty of times I was about to pull off and say 'fuck it' but there's always that voice in my head that keeps telling me it's 'now or never'.

Shidd I picked now hell.

So now all I have to do is wait on his fine ugly sexy dirty ass to walk out this damn door.

-
-

32 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Fucking finally.

Dayvon was walking out the house checking his surroundings, smart.

He got in his car and stayed there for about 5 minutes before he pulled off.

I wanted to take him as he was walking into his house so his car can at least be at home, would have been slow if I took him at Durk house.

Dayvon drives like a bat out of hell lord, he driving like he's the only person on the road and my non speeding ass have to try and catch up to him.

Less than 20 minutes later he was pulling at what I assume to be his house, there was another car there but I didn't think anything of it because he got money he have multiple cars.

Once again he stayed in there for about 5 minutes before getting out.

I turned my car off and started jogging up to him with the syringe in my pocket,praying this mfa dont poke me and I end up passing out.

"Dayvon" I called out catching up to him which caused him to turn around aiming his gun at me, "Nigga dont shoot me damn" I laughed putting my hands up.

"Yeah I was gonna blow yo shit back, why are you even here folk" Von asked putting his gun back on his side.

"I came to see you"

Von looked at me weird before he spoke up, "Now that I think about it,everywhere I go you seem to always pop up"

I started getting nervous because I think he's starting to realize what's actually going on, before he could pull his gun back out I poked him in the neck with the syringe.

I held his face into my neck so he won't struggle much,"I-Im g-going to kill you b.." Von tried to speak as he started passing out.

"Your not it's okay baby I love you" I whispered in his ear pulling back kissing his lips, I carefully laid his head down on the ground so I can pull my car up.

That nigga is too fucking big for my little ass to be carrying him.

Once I pulled my car up, Before I got in I removed his gun and put it in the front seat with me.

I shrugged getting him in the back but it worked.

I went to my trunk and grabbed some tape,I taped his hands, feet and mouth.Didn't need that nigga killing me on my way back to the house.

Imagine you trying to kidnap someone but they fuck around and kill you in the process of killing them.

That's crazy.

I was thinking about putting him in the trunk but I wont do that to my baby that's too mean.